*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Account Executive, Soccer Sales, Colorado Rapids
F/T HRL - Bene Elig
Dick's Sporting Goods Park - Commerce City, Colorado, Commerce City, CO, US
We will be accepting applications until Wednesday October 23rd, 2019
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
The Account Executive, Soccer Sales position is responsible for the day to day relationships and sales outreach within the soccer community in the state of Colorado and surrounding states.
Job responsibilities will include:
• New ticket package and group ticket sales for the Colorado Rapids in the Colorado and Rocky Mountain region soccer community.
• Prospects, networks, set appointments, attends coaches meetings and practices, and aggressively sells season ticket packages to the Soccer Industry.
• Develops and executes group ticket sales promotions and unique revenue driving events to the Soccer Industry.
• Handles a high level of sales activity, including a minimum of 350 cold calls and 5 appointments per week
• Provides phone support and follow-up of ticket sales marketing campaigns aimed at the Soccer industry.
• Meets defined sales goals in both Group Tickets and Season Ticket Packages.
• Represents, actively promotes, and sells team at events. (Colorado Rapids games, outside ticket events, ticket on-sales, coaches meetings, tournaments, practices).
• Represent the Colorado Rapids in a professional manner while in the office and in the community
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
• Excellent understanding of sales process, prospecting and phone sales.
• Minimum of one year outside/inside sales experience.
• Works well in a team environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must possess the 5 Key Characteristics of a successful employee: Passionate, Positive, Leadership, Hard Working and Open to Learning.
• Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
• Must have transportation for appointments and ticket delivery.
• Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards.
• Internally motivated with an acute attention to detail.
• Advanced sales training.
• Minimum of one-year professional sports industry experience.
• Firm understanding of Kroenke sports ticket products and services.
• Considerable knowledge of basic sales techniques.
• Passion for the sport of soccer
• Knowledge of Major League Soccer and the Colorado Rapids
• Established client base or extensive knowledge of Denver Metro market.
• Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.