*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Job Title: Ticket Sales & Service Coordinator, Denver Nuggets
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Business Unit: Denver Nuggets
Location: Denver, CO
Reports To: Vice President, Ticket Sales & Service – Denver Nuggets
Employment Type: Full-time, Hourly, Non-Exempt
Supervisor Position: No
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and Entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. KSE is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We are the employer of choice as the owner and operator of Ball Arena, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, the Paramount Theatre, 1STBANK Center, Denver Nuggets (NBA), the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), Altitude Sports & Entertainment, Major League Fishing/Fishing League Worldwide (MLFLW), Winnercomm, Outdoor Sportsman Group and SkyCam.
Nature of Work
The Denver Nuggets are seeking a well-organized, creative, efficient, and motivated individual with strong judgment and a history of high performance to join the Ticket Sales & Service leadership team as Ticket Sales & Service Coordinator. The Ticket Sales & Service Coordinator will ensure the smooth running of the Denver Nuggets Ticket Sales Department by providing full administrative support and assistance to the department as a whole. This role will be an integral part of the organization supporting collaboration, communication, and increased productivity through understanding business goals and organizational dynamics. The Ticket Sales & Service Sales Coordinator will work under the guidance of the Vice President of Ticket Sales & Service.
Examples of Work Performed
- Full administrative support and assistance to the department including the VP of Sales, all Directors, Managers and Account Executives.
- Assist the Events Manager in the creation and coordination of numerous in-season and off-season events within Ball Arena and off-site.
- Work with department managers and directors to track and report daily /weekly sales reports including NBA league reports and management dashboards.
- Work closely with KSE marketing & creative departments to develop & update department collateral, signage, and more.
- Assist in preparing for game day events, experiences, F&B, room reservations and more.
- Act as department liaison and work closely with multiple KSE departments including, but not limited to, Marketing, Creative, Building Operations, 24-Hour Security, Basketball Operations, Community Relations & Business Intelligence.
- Assist in execution of fan experiences on gamedays including but not limited to pregame, in-game, and/or postgame fan experiences.
- Track sales inventory including, but not limited to, autographed and other specialty items.
- Create ticketing links and digital flyers upon inbound requests from Ticket Sales & Service team members.
- Collaborate with internal teams to develop and execute successful sales contest strategies and campaigns.
- Arrange, attend, and create agenda for weekly team and leadership meetings.
This description is a summary only and is describing the general level of work being performed, it is not intended to be all-inclusive. The duties of this position may change from time to time and/or based on business needs. We reserve the right to add or delete duties and responsibilities at the discretion of the supervisor and/or hiring authority.
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- High level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information as well as professionalism.
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task working independently with minimal direction and excellent time management.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels both internally and externally.
- Candidate should work well within a team environment, offering assistance and support to team members whenever necessary.
- Previous working experience with Microsoft Office, Sharepoint, CRM and TM Archtics is a plus.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to negotiate stressful situations with diplomacy and tact.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple projects simultaneously and adhere to deadlines.
- Coachable and possesses a positive attitude.
- Self-starter who thrives on taking ownership of initiatives with limited oversight.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in a project management or administrative support role, in a professional business environment is preferred.
- Prior sports sales/service industry or equivalent experience is preferred.
Based on qualifications and experience.
- Base Salary Range $19.23 / hour
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
Working Conditions & Physical Demands
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers + accessories, phones, photocopiers, and filing cabinets. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. Some travel is required for this position. This is a full-time position. Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays is required.
All applicants for employment at KSE may be required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing employment. Applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to produce proof of vaccination status prior to their first day of employment. Applicants with qualifying disabilities or bona fide religious objections, or who are pregnant, may be exempted from this requirement or otherwise accommodated if they are unable to be vaccinated.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.