*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position Summary :
This position will serve as the primary day-to-day contact for Denver Nuggets Full Season Ticket Members. The primary focus of the position will be renewing Full Season Ticket accounts and providing exceptional customer service to this important segment of fans. This position will be responsible for Season Ticket member renewals, seat upgrades, incremental cross-sale or up-sale opportunities, and other inquiries from our Season Ticket Members. This representative is responsible for resolving all issues in a positive manner, exceeding customer expectations, and providing interaction that is reflective for a model professional sports franchise.
- Provide high-end level of service to existing & new season ticket members
- Generate new ticket sales revenue by focusing on current Denver Nuggets season tickets Members through referrals and client development
- Handle a high level of sales activity, including a minimum number of outbound calls per day
- Meet defined sales goals by conducting a yearly renewal campaign to retain current season ticket business, and by consistently cross selling group tickets, season tickets and premium inventory
- Work various Denver Nuggets events, including home games, season ticket member events, and ticket on-sales
- Acquire knowledge and understanding of the fans, their changing preferences, needs, wants and demographics
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of team events, season ticket member benefits and arena details, while effectively and enthusiastically communicating details to season ticket members
- Assist in executing customized programs, benefits and events to drive loyalty
- Perform various duties as assigned by the Manager, Membership Services
- Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately represented in CRM database
- Educate Season Ticket Members of all applicable membership benefits, programs and events
- Handle Season Ticket Member inquiries, issues and provide applicable solutions to maintain a positive relationship between Season Ticket Members and the Denver Nuggets
- Manage daily correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of detail against short deadlines.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Strong people management skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with season ticket members and assess their needs
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field, required.
- Minimum 1+ years professional experience within customer service field.
- Base Wage Range $13.50 - $14.77
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.