*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Position: Social Media Producer
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
The Rapids Digital department manages all digital assets for Colorado Rapids Soccer Club, one of the founding clubs in Major League Soccer. This includes ColoradoRapids.com, the team’s space within the MLS App, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and a share of the weekly email communication. The department acts as the primary news & information outlet for the club and their goal is to amplify the brand and ethos of the club 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The group’s goal is to tell the story of the club like nobody else can, focusing specifically on visual content.
Responsible for creative storytelling of the Colorado Rapids organization via micro-content across the club’s social media channels.
- Produce compelling video, graphic and motion graphic content that will drive engagement and grow the Colorado Rapids fanbase.
- Collaborate with Rapids digital, marketing and sponsorship departments to generate content ideas and execute them across the necessary platforms.
- Ensure consistency in brand guidelines and messaging related to content and posting.
- Constantly generate creative ideas for all platforms that have potential to be monetized.
- Work with the Social Media & Content Manager to create short-term and long-term strategies when it comes to social-specific video.
- Monitor social analytics to ensure that content is setup for maximum engagement and monetization.
- Ability to work in a deadline focused environment.
- Work cooperatively with team members, across departments, within KSE and with external clients.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong skills in video shooting, editing and motion graphics.
- Strong skills in graphic design.
- Strong understanding of social media platforms including but limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter.
- Strong verbal communication skills & ability to generate ideas and manage them across departments.
- Strong time management skills, understanding of creative project workflow.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple project timelines simultaneously.
- Strong knowledge of MLS and a comprehensive knowledge of the Colorado Rapids and KSE.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-media environment.
- Ability to work well with many departments including senior management.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, positive and collaborative attitude.
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Mac/PC software, and web/new media technology.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, and travel as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
Minimum two years of experience producing shoot and editing visual content with a focus on social media.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.