*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
This position is responsible for being a point of contact for Colorado Rapids season ticket members and will have a significant role in growing the membership base. The primary responsibilities include developing meaningful client relationships and providing exceptional customer service, with the primary focus on renewing annual memberships. This position will have additional responsibilities focused on generating new business revenue through the sale of membership packages, premium seating, and group tickets.
- Provide high-end level of service to existing & new season ticket accounts
- Generate new ticket sales revenue by focusing on current Colorado Rapids season tickets holders through referrals and client development
- Meet defined sales goals by conducting a yearly renewal campaign to retain current season ticket business, and by consistently cross selling group tickets, season tickets and premium inventory
- Work various Colorado Rapids events, including home games, season ticket holder events, and ticket on-sales
- Conduct annual season ticket seat relocation process
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of team events, season ticket holder benefits, and stadium details, while effectively and enthusiastically communicating details to season ticket holders
- Assist in executing customized programs, benefits and events to drive loyalty
- Perform various duties as assigned by Department Heads
- Ensure customer data and profile requirements are accurately represented in CRM database
- Educate Season Members of all applicable membership benefits, programs and event
- Handle Season Ticket Member inquiries, issues and provide applicable solutions to maintain a positive relationship between Season Ticket Members and the Colorado Rapids.
- Manage daily correspondence
- Other duties as assigned
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Considerable knowledge of basic sales techniques
- Extensive knowledge of Major League Soccer and Colorado Rapids
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously with a high degree of detail against short deadlines
- Ability to quickly build rapport with season ticket holders and assess their needs
- Must have transportation for appointments and off-site events
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards
- Computer skills emphasizing Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field, required.
- Minimum 1+ years professional experience within the professional sports industry.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
- Base Wage Range $12.00 - $12.32 per hour + Commission
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.