*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE, COLORADO RAPIDS – SALES ACADEMY
We will be accepting applications until the position has been filled.
Please note that the hiring process will not take place until January 2020.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
The Inside Sales Representative will report directly to the Senior Manager of Sales Development. Candidates that are selected for the Colorado Rapids Sales Academy (CRSA) will be part of an intense career development and sales curriculum executed in a fun, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere. We accomplish this with sales training on the 6 Step Sales Process and follow it with consistent modeling and reinforcement of sales behaviors through engaging activities that produce results. This is a top program in the sports industry to prepare for a full-time role in ticket sales. Candidates who excel in the program and meet expectations will be considered for full-time openings with the Colorado Rapids as they become available within the club. There is no guarantee of full-time employment upon completion of this program.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Generate new ticket sales revenue focusing on Colorado Rapids season memberships, partial plan packages, premium inventory, and group packages.
- Assist customers in securing the preferred programs, seats and events that best fit their needs.
- Handle a high level of sales activity between outbound calls, stadium appointments and out of office meetings.
- Meets defined weekly sales, meeting and call goals.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer records.
- Assist with game day responsibilities of the sales department, including sales tables, client seat visits, and group events.
- Represents the Colorado Rapids in a positive and professional manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Highly motivated with an interest to be successful in the field of sales.
- Able to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Works well in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Consistent, punctual and regular attendance.
- Proficient computer skills including experience with MS Office products such as Word, Excel and Outlook as well as ability to learn and master new software programs.
- Meet company vehicle driving standards.
- Aggressive, energetic, enthusiastic, competitive and committed to a sales career in sports.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish beneficial but not required.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – Bachelor’s Degree
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.