*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
In-Game Host, Colorado Rapids
We will be accepting applications until the position through end of day Friday, March 27th, 2020.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
Kroenke Sports and Entertainment, parent company of the Colorado Rapids is seeking a highly motivated, outgoing, and dynamic individual to join the organization as an In-Stadium Host to support the Colorado Rapids throughout the 2020 Season. The In-Stadium Host will be the face and voice of the club during games, through live on camera hits, sponsored promotions, and potentially videos.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Comfortable speaking on camera as well as in front of up to 18,000+ fans.
- Able to work under stressful circumstances and to improvise on certain elements where needed.
- Able to take direction from a Production Assistant as well as a Game Presentation Director.
- Memorize scripts and add own personal touch to script reads while providing feedback on script after each match.
- Ability to memorize key sponsorship and club messaging
- Review Game Script prior to matches and rehearse the script prior to gameday.
- Attend all production meetings on Gameday related to Gameday Presentation
- Present yourself in a professional manner while in public, working with staff, and on publicly facing mediums including social media.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- 1-2 years’ experience being an In-Stadium Host.
- Video showing your previous hosting engagements
- Experience speaking on camera is highly recommended
- Possesses the ability to create a positive energy using both voice and body language
- Charismatic, positive energy, great sense of humor, and outgoing attitude
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Ability to think quickly, deliver information from memory and improvise when needed
- Enjoys interaction with fans of all ages
- Must be willing to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with collaboration being top of mind
- High Soccer Knowledge or knowledge of the Colorado Rapids or MLS.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- 1-2 year In Stadium Hosting Experience
- Presentable video of previous hosting engagements
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays