We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR, DIGITAL & SOCIAL MEDIA
RESUME DEADLINE: MARCH 1, 2018
To assist the digital & social team with duties during Rapids home matches.
• To assist with live digital pregame show.
• Assist content creation and posting during match – photo, video, web, social.
• Set up equipment and assist with post-match content.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• Strong experience in content creation, video or social media.
• Strong organizational, multi-tasking and writing skills.
• Proficient with time management.
• Ability to work under tight deadlines with great attention to detail.
• Available to work nights and weekends.
PREFERRED POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
• Experience with or understanding of digital and social landscape.
• Experience with still and video cameras and video editing a plus.
• Experience with CMS, copy writing a plus.