Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and Entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. KSE is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We are the employer of choice as the owner and operator of Ball Arena, DICK’S Sporting Goods Park, the Paramount Theatre, 1STBANK Center, Denver Nuggets (NBA), the Colorado Avalanche (NHL), Colorado Mammoth (NLL), Colorado Rapids (MLS), Altitude Sports & Entertainment, Major League Fishing/Fishing League Worldwide (MLFLW), Winnercomm, Outdoor Sportsman Group and SkyCam.
Nature of Work:
- Responsible for building, executing & maintain strategic business partnerships that directly impact the Dick’s Sporting Goods Park and Colorado Rapids Partnership Marketing & Media Sales renewal and revenue goals.
- Works closely with the Leadership Team on building a positive sales culture within the department, emphasizing relationships, revenue and rewards with our colleagues and throughout KSE.
- Directly supervise and manage an Activation Team of two (2) Account Managers and one (1) Coordinator, overseeing the strategy, execution and planning of all assigned accounts, inventory and hospitality within that team
- Oversees timesheet approval process as well as, holiday, personal time off and sick day requests for immediate direct reports
- Supports the Partnership Marketing & Media Sales Leadership and Colorado Rapids Leadership Teams in strategically driving the sponsorship business as it relates to activation budget, renewal strategy, inventory management, departmental process and procedures
- Responsible for leading the execution of contractual elements for naming rights and key accounts of the Colorado Rapids while staying within budget
- Implements all contractual assets including but not limited to, in-market and in-stadium activations, digital & social media campaigns, print media, hospitality & community programs etc. for the Colorado Rapids and Dicks Sporting Goods Park
- Responsible for overseeing department sales collateral as well as executing season end recap presentations which will include ROI figures, statistics, imagery, video, recommendations, etc.
- Leads recommendation on partner renewal strategies based on best practices, season successes and areas of opportunity
- Collaborates with Sales team and numerous internal departments (marketing, ticket sales, community relations, facilities, etc..) on strategic campaigns that are aligned with the client’s business and marketing objectives
- Executes and delegates game day responsibilities as needed
- Seven to ten years account management and/or the sports industry including partnership marketing, brand marketing, event marketing or agency experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Business or Sports Management/Marketing degrees, preferred
Competencies/Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Must showcase the following: multi-tasking, strategic thinking, strong organizational skills, collaboration, ability to prioritize projects, able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills through goal setting, communication, motivation and constructive direction
- Ability to write clearly and effectively, with solid verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point required
- Proficiency in Sportsdigita & KORE-CRM proficiency preferred
- Ability to work on select evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Valid Driver’s License that meets company vehicle driving standards, required
- Staff management experience, preferred
- Base Salary: $60,000 per annum
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.