Oversee the administration and operation elements of the Soccer Operations Colorado Rapids Soccer Club.
- Point of contact with the league’s player relations department.
- Manage all club related MLS player contracts & soccer operations technical service contracts
- Maintain and update as required all soccer operations process maps
- Assist the GM on all matters relating to player transactions both within MLS and internationally
- Ensure that the club is at all times compliant with its requirements under the CBA and MLS Roster and Budget Guidelines
- Ensure that the club is at all times compliant with its requirements under FIFA regulations
- Other Significant Projects to be discussed during interview process
- Travel as required
- Other duties as assigned by the General Manager
- Demonstrate knowledge of the leagues CBA, MLS Roster & Budget guidelines and FIFA regulations.
- Legal background preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational and personnel management.
- Knowledge of MLS Homegrown Player requirements
- Ability to create spreadsheets and routine business correspondence using Word and Excel software.
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities and multi-task effectively.
- Knowledge of professional sports team operations, public relations, and/or sponsor relations is preferred.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.