*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Job Title: Director, Membership Services (Colorado Rapids)
Department: Membership Services
Business Unit: Colorado Rapids
Location: Dick’s Sporting Goods Park
Reports To: VP, Ticket Sales & Service (Colorado Rapids)
Employment Type: Full-time, Exempt
Supervisor Position: Yes
The Colorado Rapids are seeking a highly motivated professional to join the Ticket Sales and Service leadership team as the Director of Membership Services. The Director of Membership Services will be responsible for developing and overseeing all Season Ticket Member retention and customer service strategies. As a member of the Rapids Ticket Sales and Service leadership team, this individual will directly oversee the Manager of Membership Services and their team of Member Services Executives.
- Develop the business strategy for all Season Ticket Member retention efforts
- Oversee all executable action items related to Season Ticket Member retention and customer service
- Execute, track, and adjust our retention strategies to ensure we meet our yearly ticket sales and revenue goals.
- Oversee Manager of Membership Services to set revenue and daily best practice goals for all Membership Services Executives. Manage progress and efforts toward achieving these goals.
- Provide and oversee all customer service initiatives for Rapids Season Ticket Members. This includes handling inbound customer calls, ensuring customer satisfaction, responding to and creating solutions for customer questions/concerns.
- Develops the renewal sales timeline. Coordinates all written and digital communication related to our retention strategy. Regularly updates our progress to our overall goal.
- Create and implement cross selling and upgrade strategies for our Season Ticket Members.
- Assist in creating and executing annual Season Ticket Member events. Manage our Season Ticket Member events calendar and all communication regarding upcoming events.
- Implement and adjust Season Ticket Member benefits and programs to continue creating value for these package holders.
- Responsible for timely communication with Season Ticket Members regarding important club information. Plan and execute weekly and monthly communication plans.
- Regularly develops and implements sales training related to the retention area of the business.
- Assists the Manager of Membership Services with the hiring process for all Membership Services Executives.
- Work closely with Director of Ticket Sales to ensure that our new business and retention strategies align.
- Additional duties as assigned by the Vice President of Ticket Sales or Rapids Senior Management.
- History of managing a sales/service team and exceeding organizational sales goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks, attend to detail and meet short deadlines
- Working knowledge customer service best practices and conflict resolution
- Ability to acquire or produce and maintain a valid Colorado driver’s license and meet company vehicle driving standards
- Bachelor’s degree, required
- Minimum of two years of ticket sales management experience within the sports industry, required
- Minimum of five years of experience in a sales and retention capacity, required
- Knowledge of the Major League Soccer, preferred
- Advanced sales training, preferred
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM experience, preferred
Based on qualifications and experience:
- Base Salary Range $75,000 - $95,000
- Eligible for annual discretionary bonus
- Eligible for commission plan
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 11 Paid Company Holidays
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.