*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Job Title: Club Video Producer
Business Unit: Rapids
Location: Dick’s Sporting Goods Park – Commerce City, Colorado
Reports To: Director, Digital & Content
Employment Type: Full-time/Salary/Exempt
Supervisor Position: No
The Rapids Digital department manages all digital assets for Colorado Rapids Soccer Club, one of the founding clubs in Major League Soccer. This includes ColoradoRapids.com, the team’s space within the MLS App, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and a share of the weekly email communication. The department acts as the primary news & information outlet for the club and their goal is to amplify the brand and ethos of the club 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The group’s goal is to tell the story of the club like nobody else can, focusing specifically on visual content.
As part of the Rapids Digital department, the Club Producer will generate video content for the club’s digital outlets, broadcast partners, in-game entertainment, & sponsors. This position will be heavily involved in the day-to-day video editing, shooting, producing and delivery to internal & external clients.
- Develop, pitch and execute video projects primarily for digital and social media platforms
- Script, shoot and edit content, highlights for partnership initiatives
- Create engaging content using audio and video
- Assist in managing day to day logging, archiving, storage and transfer of video assets
- Assist in managing overall partnership activations across digital & social media
- Stakeholder for executing commercial & sponsored video content
- Involved in development, pitch, production and delivery for assets, particularly video
- Understanding industry best practices and MLS guidelines for creating sponsored content
- Work in conjunction with Digital staff and lead video producers to execute against a larger strategy while incorporating partners
- General first team, academy, events and community coverage as needed
- Serve as videographer, ENG, reporter to capture event
- Cut recaps for various parties including in-stadium, external media
- Assist in developing strategy, tracking performance of sponsored content
- Aid Digital & Social staff in logging and recapping campaigns
- Research successful campaigns, recommend best practices
- Compile pitch decks and recaps for sponsors and potential partners
- Assist in archiving & logging all video assets
- IPV & DSGP Quantum server maintenance as needed
- Experience in producing high-quality video content for various outlets.
- Experience editing video and audio using Adobe Creative Cloud and social media platforms.
- Experience creating motion graphics using Adobe After Effects preferred.
- Experience operating Sony and Canon cameras to shoot compelling video and photos.
- Familiarity with a variety of the industry’s concepts, best practices and procedures.
- Strong knowledge of video codecs and delivery methods preferred.
- Understanding of best practice in lighting and sound recording in video production.
- Strong time management skills, understanding of video & creative project workflow.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple project timelines simultaneously
- Strong knowledge of MLS and a comprehensive knowledge of the Colorado Rapids and KSE.
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-media environment.
- Ability to work well with many departments including senior management.
- Self-motivated, positive and collaborative attitude.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, Mac/PC software, and web/new media technology.
- Ability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays, and travel as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Bachelor’s degree, required.
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience in video or content creation position, preferably within professional or college sports.
Based on qualifications and experience.
- Base Salary Range $51,000 - $61,000
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending plans (FSAs)
- 401K plan
- 12 Paid Company Holidays
Working Conditions & Physical Demands (typical)
Normal office environment. Requires prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Occasionally lifting files or paper weighing up to 30 pounds. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator, and other office equipment. Requires normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare, and communicate appropriate reports. Requires mobility sufficient to travel
Equal Employment Opportunity
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.