*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE, GROUP TICKET SALES, COLORADO RAPIDS
We will be accepting applications through Saturday February 29th, 2020.
Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE) is an American Sports and entertainment holding company based in Denver, Colorado. Kroenke Sports & Entertainment is committed to providing world class sports and entertainment for both live and broadcast audiences. We will welcome fans into our venues as family, providing respect and care from the purchase of a ticket, to the drive home. We will celebrate the best in sport and entertainment by recognizing the diversity and human spirit around us, and by working within our community to improve the lives of all those within the community. We will strive to perform this mission within a viable and self-sustaining business model.
About Our Job
The Account Executive of Group Ticket Sales will report directly to the Manager of Group Ticket Sales.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Prospects, networks, set appointments, and aggressively sells group ticket packages and events.
- Develops and executes group ticket sales promotions and events.
- Handles a high level of sales activity, including a minimum of 400 sales activities per week and 3 sales appointments per week. Sales activities include cold calls, social selling, e-mails, appointments, etc.
- Provides phone support and follow-up of ticket sales marketing campaigns.
- Meets defined sales goals.
- Full menu selling, including group sales, premium sales and new season ticket and partial plan sales for the Colorado Rapids.
- Represents, actively promotes, and sells team at events. (Colorado Rapids games, outside ticket events, ticket on-sales).
- Excellent understanding of sales process, prospecting and phone sales.
- Internally motivated with an acute attention to detail.
- Works well in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to quickly build rapport with customers and assess customer needs.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Must have transportation for appointments and ticket delivery.
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- Advanced sales training.
- Experience in B2B Sales.
- Minimum of one-year professional sports industry experience.
- Firm understanding of Kroenke Sports ticket products and services.
- Passion for the sport of Soccer.
- Knowledge of Major League Soccer and the Colorado Rapids.
- Established client base or extensive knowledge of Denver Metro market.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus.
We appreciate your interest in working with KSE but please do not apply if you do not have the following required minimum qualifications:
- Education Requirement – Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience Requirement – Minimum of one year outside/inside sales experience.