Learfield IMG CollegeTicket Solutions are looking for the best and brightest that have the desire to be a part of the leader of a growing industry that is revolutionizing how college athletics operate. Members of our team come in with a passion and commitment to be the best and are motivated by the opportunity to grow their respective careers. The Account Executive-Ticket Sales will learn about the business and how to sell through MVP and will be responsible for selling season tickets, partial plans and group packages via phone calls, face to face appointments, in-stadium meetings and special events. This position offers significant career growth within Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions for successful members of our team including Senior Account Executive and General Manager.
MVP, "Most Valuable Practices", is a proprietary training and development program which is the culmination of more than two decades of benchmarking best ticket sales practices from collegiate and professional sports. The result is comprehensive sales training program customized for the college sales area and taught year round to all Learfield IMG CollegeTicket Solutions employees.
MVP focuses on the proactive sales approach to the Learfield IMG College Ticket Solutions sales engine. It requires our professional sales account executives to provide superior customer service with a focus on retaining and building new fans and donors.
- Responsible for renewing Football and Men's and Women’s Basketball Season Tickets and Sooner Club memberships from an assigned account base and maximizing upgrade and new sales opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with your respective book of business to identify what’s most important to each account, within their season ticket holder membership.
- Create and produce exclusive “wow” moments for season ticket holders. These will be based on prior knowledge of the interests and aspects of what’s important to each season ticket holder.
- Achieve and exceed renewal and new business sales goals by making daily outbound phone calls, emails, season ticket holder events, setting and completing face-to-face meetings, securing referrals, add-ons and upgrades.
- Work closely with General Manger to implement retention strategies to deliver customized communications, events and benefits that engage season ticket holders and drive loyalty.
- Identify and troubleshoot all client issues as they arise. Be able to determine and execute an appropriate solution or plan of solution for all season ticket holder issues
- Maintain records of all season ticket holder interactions within Paciolan and Salesforce CRM system.
- Assist with incoming calls on the main ticket office phone line during heavy call volume periods
- Work all home games, performing various ticket sales and service duties throughout the games and participate in all season ticket holder events during game days and non-game day week/weekends
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned by General Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrate a proven track record in sales and building quality relationships
- Must have great social skills and understand the importance of face-to-face meetings
- Must exhibit the persistence and patience necessary for a longer renewal cycle
- Strong desire to learn about our business and grow your professional career
- Effectively express ideas verbally and in writing
- Independently take action beyond what is called for
- Be able to generate original and imaginative solutions to business opportunities
- Demonstrate a positive attitude
- Must be willing to attend networking functions, social events, luncheons, etc.
- Must understand the season ticket holder customer experience that Oklahoma Athletics and the Sooner Club are looking to provide
- Proficiency in Paciolan, or similar ticketing software and Salesforce CRM preferred
- Candidates should have a history of success in ticket sales preferably with a major Division 1 university or professional sports. Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year of sales or customer service experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.