The Digital Signage Seasonal Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Digital Signage Manager with maintaining and troubleshooting digital signage and technologies within the Ilitch Companies throughout multiple venue on game and event nights.
· Act as layer of oversight for all exterior and concourse displays at Little Caesars Arena, conducting regular checks to ensure accuracy and quality.
· Monitor house radio channel calls for IPTV assistance and respond accordingly for technical support.
· Troubleshoot requests such as replacing broken IPTV equipment (HDMI cables, remotes, batteries, etc.)
· Document and submit tickets detailing issues and noting steps taken to achieve a resolution.
· As needed, create and edit content received using the Adobe Suite to meet specs for digital displays.
· Organize content within our internal OneDrive folder structure.
· Experience in a broadcast or control room environment.
· Familiarity with digital signage and content management systems a plus but not required.
· Strong understanding of Adobe suite including After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
· Strong Microsoft Office skills.
· Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and collaboration skills; a desire to work with people.
· Committed to going “above and beyond” to serve the client and event guests.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while managing multiple projects/priorities.
· Willing to work nights, weekends and holidays as dictated by 3 professional sports teams.
Education and Experience:
3 years of study toward a bachelor’s program in a related field.
2 years of established work experience.
Prolonged periods of walking and standing will be required for this position.
Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.