- Assist with day-to-day video operations during Spring Training.
- Before games, assist the coaching staff’s preparation of advance scouting reports and defensive positioning.
- Run Trackman B1 units along with Edgertronic cameras during bullpen sessions.
- Upload data and video from such sessions so it is available to coaches and front office personnel.
- Record any on-field activity as requested.
- During games, BIAs will chart every pitch using the BATS! program.
- Applicants are expected to work overtime hours, including weekends and holidays.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Must be knowledgeable about baseball.
- Familiarity working with Trackman, Blast, BATS!, and/or Edgertronic cameras a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.