Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) owns and operates the Philadelphia 76ers (NBA), New Jersey Devils (NHL), Prudential Center, GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, Delaware Blue Coats (NBA G-League), Binghamton Devils (AHL), 76ers Gaming Club (NBA2K), Sixers Innovation Lab, and renowned esports franchise, Dignitas.
Led by one of the industry’s most decorated and well-respected sports business executives in CEO Scott O’Neil, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment is owned by an investor group led by Managing General Partners Joshua Harris and David Blitzer. HBSE has attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the entire sport industry.
The Philadelphia 76ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) are seeking a highly motivated, focused, and professional individual to fill their Ticket Systems Administrator role. The Ticket Systems Administrator is responsible for assisting in all aspects of ticket operations and will be an integral member in the execution of building and maintaining ticketed events, ticket distribution, and other key platforms. In addition, the department prides itself on providing exceptional support to all staff and fans in attendance at home games.
- Assist with building and updating ticketed events including renewals, playoffs, and single games
- Work closely with all departments to provide front line ticketing support that includes fulfillment and processing, through a service-oriented mindset
- Coordinate and assist with any ticket office project such as mailing, invoices, etc.
- Oversee monthly bill plans including payment, declines, and health reports
- Work with Basketball Operations concerning player tickets and initiatives
- Collaborate with Premium Services department to manage inventory and implement best practices
- Coordinate best practices, policies, and reporting with Finance department
- Help manage relationships with third-party vendors such as StubHub, Experience, Fevo, and Givex
- Attends and works all 76ers home games and other special events such as Select-A-Seat and Open Houses
- Box office duties on game day including, but not limited to, providing front end support to box office manager, window sellers, and guest services on game night
- All other tasks, responsibilities, and projects that may be assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Minimum of 1-year ticketing experience preferred
- Knowledge of Paciolan ticketing preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, with an emphasis on Microsoft Excel
- Strong math skills and attention to detail
- Possess excellent customer service skills
- Remains organized in a very fast paced and dynamic work environment
- Able to work varying schedule, including nights, weekends, and holidays
*Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).