WHO WE ARE
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
The Sr. Producer/Editor is responsible for assisting in the creative development, production and post-production of assigned digital video programs, including short-form vignettes, sponsored content, social media content, ancillary programming and/or 76ers related projects. This role shoots, produces and edits various 76ers productions including game nights, sponsored content, marketing initiatives, and more. Establish relationships with appropriate personnel and/or staff in various 76ers departments to ensure proper coordination of projects including Basketball Operations, Communications, Corporate Partnerships, Sales, Brand and Creative and more. Work with Director, Content Strategy and Director of Production on planning of projects, budgets, timelines and deliverables.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Shoot, produce and edit assigned content and projects including game nights, sponsored content, marketing initiatives, special programs and other 76ers related projects
- Manage the daily planning and execution of assigned projects in coordination with Director, Content Strategy and Director of Production
- Assist in logging game and other content
- Assist in managing video, photo, audio and graphic assets internally and with external partners
- Manage the editorial content of assigned projects to ensure that the quality is at the highest level
- Develop new, scalable 76ers content for sale across multiple verticals
- Develop lines of communication and relationships with various 76ers departments including Basketball Operations, Communications, Brand and Creative, Activation and more to ensure efficient execution of projects
- Handle client relations, make contacts, get creative approvals and follow through on assigned projects
- Assist in the development and execution of new business opportunities and content proposals
- Execute programming as appropriate that reflects the 76ers's overall objectives and initiatives
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including travel, nights, weekends and holidays
- Bachelor's degree in Television/Film Production, Broadcast Journalism, Communications and/or related area of study
- Minimum five years in the digital, television and/or film production industry
- Production experience should include single and multi-camera field production and all phases of post-production, as well as developing program content, formulating show budgets, generating creative treatments, organizing show rundowns, script writing and line-producing for a wide variety of programming
- Experience in the different styles of single and multi-camera ENG shooting, lighting technique, interviewing and editing of feature material
- Familiarity with the following production systems and/or technical equipment: digital non-linear video editing, nonlinear audio editing and computer graphics.
- Solid computer skills
- Familiarity with advancing and emerging technologies and techniques related to television production
- Sports production background preferred, experience with the game of basketball a plus
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with Company policy
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending Accounts (all LGBT friendly)
- Pretax Transportation Benefit
- Generous parental leave policies
- 401K (100% up to 5% is matched, after 1 year of service)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 13+ Paid Holidays
- ½ Day Summer Fridays
- Complimentary or Discounted Sports & Concert Tickets
- On Site Fitness Rooms
- Other League & Partner Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.