The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
The Scouting Associate will assist the Philadelphia 76ers scouting staff in all administrative functions of the department. A successful applicant will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as the ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines. This position will report to the V.P. of Scouting.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform various research projects on players at all levels of basketball
- Assist scouting staff with travel schedules and credential applications
- Assist in the preparation of staff meetings and conference calls
- Assist with all logistical needs for pre-draft and free agent workouts
Qualifications (educational, experience and basic knowledge requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Valid driver’s license required
- Demonstrated knowledge of and passion for analyzing the game of basketball
Additionally, the following will be valued:
- Experience with Synergy/Krossover
- Experience with video editing software including SportsCode/iMovie
Philadelphia 76ers, L.P. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.