HBSE- NEW JERSEY DEVILS & PHILADELPHIA 76ERS SALES ASSOCIATE
Status: Full-Time, non-exempt (October 2019 start date)
Department:Ticket Sales & Service
Location: HBSE Front Office (Camden, NJ)
ABOUT HARRIS BLITZER SPORTS & ENTERTAINMENT (HBSE):
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware 87ers, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Team Dignitas. Led by one of the industry’s most decorated and well-respected sports business executives in CEO Scott O’Neil, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports. For more information, visit www.hbse.com
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- Sell a full menu of ticket products for the New Jersey Devils & Philadelphia 76ers, including, but not limited to full and partial season ticket packages, group tickets and hospitality packages.
- Make cold calls from lists of area companies provided to sell full and partial season ticket packages and group tickets.
- Utilize social selling tools to generate new lead sources
- Proactively create opportunities for new business through up selling opportunities and referrals from existing clients.
- Contact past customers in order to generate new ticket sales.
- Effectively follow up with clients and prospective clients in order to build relationships to help provide repeat business and to meet excellent customer service requirements.
- Cordially and effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all ticket sales products.
- Conduct in-arena appointments and tours of the Prudential Center and Wells Fargo Center to assist in closing new business and developing new relationships.
- Take advantage of out of office appointments to get face-to-face with prospective buyers
- Work different events and games as assigned to support ticket sales efforts and promotional initiatives.
- Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and effectively with internal and external clients at all levels of an organization.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral.
- Extremely coachable and eager to learn every day.
- Highly motivated individuals with a strong desire to build a career in the sports business.
- Must be able to work evenings and weekends, as required.