Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
- The Marketing Partnerships Manager will develop and implement custom oriented partnership marketing approaches designed to develop long lasting relationships with local and national brands who are corporate partners of the Philadelphia 76ers.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist Vice President of Marketing Partnerships with managing the team’s corporate partnership portfolio
- Maintain day-to-day contact with, and servicing of, a portfolio of 10 – 15 Philadelphia 76ers corporate clients
- Develop corporate relationships by exceeding and managing expectations of all contractual elements
- Manage contractual fulfillment and create opportunities for added value and incremental revenue
- Responsible for the renewal and upsell of 76ers existing corporate partner deals within portfolio
- Present ideas and opportunities to help grow the business of each corporate partner by keeping up-to-date with the goals, objectives and competition of each corporate partner. Work closely with Game-Day Entertainment, Marketing/Promotions, and Community Relations to develop and implement successful promotions, in-game features and community initiatives to ensure corporate partner goals and objectives are achieved
- Design and create mid-season and/or year-end partnership recaps
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience; sports/event marketing and/or agency experience preferred
- Customer service and relationship building oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Must be able to understand partners’ objectives and look for ways to associate with the Team’s assets
- Must be able to interact and manage staff and business associates in order to implement events, promotions and other related activities
- Must be able to identify and address issues or problems which may arise during relationship/partnership
- Excellent writing, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and sense of urgency where necessary
- Ability to problem solve; solutions-oriented mentality
- Is proactive and productive; recognizes opportunity to put procedures into practice to achieve job efficiencies
- Has uncompromised ethics, integrity and discretion with company and client information
- Comprehends and respects budgets
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Travel will be required for meetings, activations and events
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Attend all home games and special events as needed
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment and all its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)