WHO WE ARE:
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Sixers Innovation Lab, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
Harris & Blitzer Sports Entertainment (HBSE) is seeking a Junior System Administrator. This person will provide a sound and secure information technology environment that supports HBSE’s business and technical requirements, including networking, software maintenance, E-mail, security, cloud computing and policies and procedures development.
A successful candidate will have working knowledge of Microsoft Windows environments, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, TCP-IP, Mac/PC hardware, user and group management, remote access and general network/information security.
The candidate will be responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining the company’s various computers systems, applications. This includes system and application upgrades, updates and patches. The candidate will be responsible for providing additional support to the service desk and events when deemed necessary.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Maintaining the various computer systems owned or operated by the company
- Providing end-user support, resolving technical issues and providing technical assistance for all operating systems and applications
- Providing in-person and remote support through use of the telephone or remote access
- Providing new employees with required hardware and appropriate access to the company’s computer systems
- Maintaining business software applications
- Researching, designing, implementing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting and evaluating existing and new operating systems and applications.
- Ensure that architecture principles and technology standards are consistently applied and updated as appropriate.
- Conferring with database programmers, analysts or other system administrators as needed
- Interfacing with third-party vendors who may be involved in diagnosing and correcting system related issues and assisting with solutions.
- Tracking IT related assets in our inventory system
- Supporting Management with tracking of computer/printer devices for asset controls.
- Ensuring end users have proper computer resources including enough memory and the set up needed to be able to work efficiently.
- BA/BS desired in a Business or Computer Science field or Equivalent work experience
- Logical thinker, ability to logically problem solve, proactive in resolving problems and troubleshooting.
- Excellent analytical abilities, project and time management skills, with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with Company policy.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending Accounts (all LGBT friendly)
- Pretax Transportation Benefit
- Generous parental leave policies
- 401K (100% up to 5% is matched, after 1 year of service)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 13+ Paid Holidays
- ½ Day Summer Fridays
- Complimentary or Discounted Sports & Concert Tickets
- On Site Fitness Rooms
- Other League & Partner Discounts