Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
The HBSE paid media program is one of the strongest lead generation tools the team has to grow the New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers, and Prudential Center databases. We are looking for an Analyst to execute and support all Paid Social, Paid Search, and Display advertising strategies, budgets, and creative. The Analyst will work under the Manager of Paid Media to bring Sales and Marketing goals for upcoming on-sale and lead-gen campaigns to reality; as well as working within the Digital Marketing team to build a robust direct-to-consumer platform across all brands that focuses on the customer journey and experience.
This role will have the opportunity to work on multiple projects simultaneously and will collaborate cross-functionally with other departments within the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Execute paid search, paid social, display and other paid media campaigns that support Sales & Marketing goals
- Leverage performance-based media channels such as paid search, paid social, display, video ads, and mobile advertising tactics to drive leads and conversions
- Collaborate with Marketing and Creative to bring the best content to the forefront
- Stay up-to-date on trends and best practices across digital advertising
- Report on the success of campaigns and strategies to the internal team
- Recommend opportunities to optimize ad creative and campaigns based on results of executed campaigns and industry best practices
- Collaborate with CRM and digital products teams to connect paid campaigns to campaigns within SalesForce and Marketing Cloud
- Flexibility in working extended hours including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- 1-2 years of relevant paid marketing experience
- Experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROAS, and Engagement goals
- Experience in paid search platforms and optimization tactics on Google AdWords
- Experience in paid social platforms and optimization tactics on Facebook Business Manager
- Experience in Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Extremely data- and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; works well under pressure
Regular commute (once or twice a week) between Newark and Camden
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment and all its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)