Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
Are you a data geek?
Do you have CRM experience?
Do you love sports?
Are you all about process improvement?
Do you love help train new employees?
If you answered yes to all of these, we want to hear from you!
The CRM Coordinator will be responsible for day to day Data Warehouse & CRM operations for HBSE’s premier sports properties – the Philadelphia 76ers and New Jersey Devils. You will be a valuable member of the Fan Data & CRM team, and the work you do will directly accelerate the growth of our acclaimed Ticket Sales and Partnership businesses.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Execute processes to assign, reassign, and pull back leads
- Responsible for user management and training related to CRM and other sales technologies
- Deliver targeted sales campaigns
- Support configuration and maintaining sales automation
- Support all aspects of CRM operations
- Data Warehouse
- Liaise with Data Warehouse partner to communicate, manage, and resolve data related issues
- Support data integrations, enhancements, and user management
- Actively explore CRM & data capabilities to identify business opportunities
- Support the prioritization, management, and execution of CRM & Data enhancements
- Track lead universes, sources, and effectiveness of sales campaigns through delivery of CRM reports
- Game Day duties as needed
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- 1-3 years experience working with a database in an analytical role
- Capability to manipulate data
- Strong SQL and Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Salesforce Products
- Experience with Tableau a plus
- Consultant mindset – continually delivering solutions that add value
- Team Player, all-hands on deck mentality
- Interest in growing a career in sports & entertainment
Travel Requirements: Camden is home base. Travel to Newark, NJ up to once a week. Other travel < 10%
Physical Demands: This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Work Environment: May be expected to work events that may take place on evenings, weekends and holidays
EOE Statement: Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment and all its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)