In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
WHO WE ARE:
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the Delaware Blue Coats, and the Utica Comets. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
The Philadelphia 76ers are seeking a highly motivated and creative individual to join the content team. The Content Coordinator will work with the other members of the content department to help tell the visual stories of the Philadelphia 76ers. This role will assist in capturing and creating content at games, events, and off-court productions. Photography will be the main focus of this role, with an additional emphasis on video capture and edits at certain games and off-court events. The content coordinator will work closely with the production and social team to ensure creative consistency among various projects and captures.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE BELOW:
- Responsible for photography and videography of games, practices, and off-court events.
- Capture footage for use in features for social, broadcast, game presentation, and digital platforms.
- Develop and execute organic creative content that spans photography, video and motion graphics.
- Edit video content for use in-arena and digitally, including but not limited to player highlights, community relation pieces, sponsorship, and promotional messaging.
- Actively participates with other members of the production team to develop content ideas.
- Serve as a production assistant on large-scale shoots and projects.
- Ability to log footage to maintain organization and efficiency across the department.
- Reports to the Senior Manager of Content Strategy.
- 1-2 years of experience with shooting/editing both photography and cinematography in an academic or professional environment.
- Experience and comfort with Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Lightroom and Premiere Pro.
- Ability to effectively manage time and remain organized while working on multiple projects with set deadlines.
- Must be able to work non-traditional hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays as required.
- Experience with logging of footage/file organization.
- Brings creative passion and fresh ideas to the table.
- Open to constructive feedback and eager to learn and grow as a creator.
- Consumer of social media with an understanding of content performance across various platforms.
- Knowledge and experience with camera equipment, such as the Sony alpha series, FS-7 and other handheld cameras.
- Overall knowledge of digital technology, including various file types, tape formats, and digital workflows
- Familiarity and interest in the professional sports world, particularly the NBA.
- Experience in a fast-paced sports environment, with a focus on photography.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending Accounts (all LGBT friendly)
- Pretax Transportation Benefit
- Generous parental leave policies
- 401K (100% up to 5% is matched, after 1 year of service)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
- ½ Day Summer Fridays
- Complimentary or Discounted Sports & Concert Tickets
- On Site Fitness Rooms
- Other League & Partner Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.