The Delaware Blue Coats:
he G-League affiliate of the Philadelphia 76ers. The Blue Coats will play at 76ers Fieldhouse in Wilmington, Delaware while front office and sales operations are based at their state of the art practice facility in Camden. Led by one of the industry’s most decorated and well-respected sports business executives in CEO Scott O’Neil
, HBSE has attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the entire sports industry.
As a part of that family the Blue Coats are seeking an experienced and motivated Ticket Sales and Service Account Executive to maximize revenue through selling and servicing new and existing full memberships, partial plans, groups and premium ticket packages. This is a full-time position, with highly a competitive benefits package.
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE):
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer. HBSE includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Team Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports. For more information, visit www.hbse.com
- Undergraduate degree in business/sales/marketing/sports management or similar concentration.
- Experience in sports team sales, general business sale, or sports management
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills both written and oral.
- Effective leadership and organizational skills
- Superior problem solver, with ability to work independently
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple projects
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule (holidays, evenings)
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrate an enthusiastic and outgoing personality
- Passion for sales and desire to grow as a sales executive in the sports industry
- Maximize revenue through the sales of Delaware Blue Coats tickets
- Heavy outbound call focus making outbound calls daily to increase your sales pipeline
- Sales presentation for external and internal face-to-face appointments
- Manage and service assigned season ticket, partial and group accounts
- Creating strong relationships with Season, Partial, and Group clients to promote yearly renewals
- Assist in Blue Coats Sales, Service and other related events
- Network, prospect and create new sales opportunities when and wherever possible
- Must meet all pre-determined activity and sales goals by providing weekly sales reports to management