In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
WHO WE ARE
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Philadelphia 76ers organization is one of the most storied franchises in American sports, led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. The 76ers have attracted the industry’s top leadership talent from the NBA, NFL, NHL, MLB, MLS, UFC and NCAA, resulting in one of the most exciting, rewarding, and dynamic work environments within the sports industry. The 76ers offer a best-in-class workplace culture built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
HBSE is seeking a detail-oriented expert in SEM, paid social, display and programmatic. The ideal candidate will be someone who is looking to combine their industry-leading expertise with their passion for sports and entertainment to drive meaningful results.
As the Manager, you will lead our Paid Media team in bringing a highly quantitative approach leveraging paid media to drive ticket sales, sponsorship revenue and fan engagement on behalf of the New Jersey Devils, Philadelphia 76ers, and Prudential Center. Using paid search, paid social, display and related digital advertising strategies to drive performance, you will be responsible for budgets, creative strategy, execution and optimization of all campaigns. Working closely with our Sales, Marketing and Sponsorship team stakeholders, you’ll execute key initiatives in support of organizational priorities. Plus, you’ll be a key member of the Digital Marketing team, building a robust, cohesive direct-to-consumer strategy across all brands and platforms that focuses on the customer journey and experience.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Lead and manage paid social (FB, IG, TW, etc.), paid search (SEM), programmatic and any additional paid media campaigns to optimize for team objectives and exceed performance goals
- Manage the entire marketing deliverable cycle including planning, creative briefing, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis and reporting
- Partner closely with digital marketing peers to build out coordinated direct-to-consumer marketing and customer journeys through audience targeting, creative strategy, and a consistent fan experience across all touchpoints
- Collaborate with external paid media partners on developing and implementing coordinated, revenue-driving campaigns
- Opportunity to work on Fan Hub activations (sweepstakes, polls, trivia, etc.) promoted by paid media that fuel lead generation and fan engagement
- Drive the implementation of industry best practices, identify new channels and platforms for digital promotion, and continue to be a trend-setter in the digital marketing space
- Manage, train and mentor Paid Media team; foster career development and boost technical and interpersonal skills
- Recognize the sports and entertainment industry requires flexibility in working non-traditional hours including occasional nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited college/university
- 5+ years of relevant paid marketing experience
- Demonstrated experience with optimization of paid media campaigns to hit CPA, ROAS, and engagement goals, including managing a team in pursuit of these metrics
- Extensive knowledge of SEM execution and optimization tactics on Google AdWords and other paid search and display platforms
- Extensive knowledge of execution and optimization tactics on Facebook Business Manager and other paid social platforms
- Extensive knowledge of Google Analytics
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience creating reports and recommendations based on account performance
- Extremely data- and detail-oriented
- Ability to multi-task between concurrent assignments, prioritize effectively, and adapt quickly to changing priorities, assignments, and roles; works well under pressure
- Travel Requirements: Less than 25% of the time.
- Work Environment: This position is based in our Camden, NJ office.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with Company policy.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Flexible Spending Accounts (all LGBT friendly)
- Pretax Transportation Benefit
- Generous parental leave policies
- 401K (100% up to 5% is matched, after 1 year of service)
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 13+ Paid Holidays
- ½ Day Summer Fridays
- Complimentary or Discounted Sports & Concert Tickets
- On Site Fitness Rooms
- Other League & Partner Discounts
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.