Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do.
As part of our ongoing growth, we are looking to hire a Project Coordinator to join Dignitas who is enthusiastic, highly organized, and possesses strong communication skills. This position will collaborate with our media, marketing, and business development teams to plan execution timelines and track progress for various esports and media related projects
The ideal candidate has experience managing timelines and workflow for projects or campaigns, is highly motivated and enjoys team-oriented environments.
This position will report to the Director of Media for Dignitas and VP of Business Development.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Own the end-to-end management of a project or event from inception to completion, working with stakeholders to ensure successful and efficient completion
- Define project timelines, objectives, deliverables, milestones and deadlines for media content creation, partner deliverables, events among other projects
- Create requirements documentation to determine and manage resource needs and budget for media deliverables and/or events
- Develop best practices for project execution and management
- Coordinate and follow-up on due dates and deliverables while assessing any roadblocks to completion within the project team
- Determine needed frequency and create ongoing reporting for management to report on the status of ongoing and upcoming projects, resource allocation, budget and deliverables
Qualifications (educational, experience, & basic knowledge requirements):
- Minimum 1 year experience of project coordination experience in a related media, entertainment, sports, esports or tech company
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize tasks and timelines
- Experience in esports or gaming a plus
- Ability to work events and games which require nights and weekends
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- May be expected to work events that may take place on evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work in a studio production environment
Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment and all its subsidiaries are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)