WHO WE ARE:
Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab Crafted by Kimball, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY:
At HBSE, we engage, represent and reflect diverse voices of employees, players fans and communities. We are dedicated to hiring the best talent that is reflective of where we live, work and play – across all groups and levels; supporting and developing every employee to reach their potential; and creating an inclusive environment that allows team members to bring their true authentic selves to work.
The temporary New Hire Onboarding Guru is the front-line administrator and supervises the data processing function for the Human Resources Department, including entering, maintaining, auditing, and processing sensitive HRIS data. In addition, the temporary New Hire Onboarding Guru is responsible for managing the onboarding and data collection for new hires to the Prudential Center.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT AREN'T LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Greeting and checking in new employees as they report to work
- Collecting all required documents
- Forming and maintaining employee records
- Updating databases internally
- Preparing and amending HR document
- Reviewing and renewing company policies and legal compliance
- Tech savvy and a quick learner
- Professional communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Problem Solver
- Flexible schedule to work an adhoc, event driven, schedule
- Ability to work Prudential Center events and games which require nights and weekends.
- High School Diploma
- HR experience a plus
- ADP Workforce Now experience a plus
- Microsoft Excel experience a plus
- Travel Requirements: Ability to work Prudential Center events and games which require nights and weekends.
- Work Environment: May be expected to work events that may take place on evenings, weekends and holidays
- COVID-19 Vaccine Required: As of the first day of employment, you must be able to demonstrate proof that you are fully vaccinated (as defined by the CDC) against COVID-19, unless you are granted a medical or religious exemption in accordance with Company policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.