Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers, the New Jersey Devils, leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats, the Binghamton Devils, the Sixers Innovation Lab, and renowned esports franchise Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative global sports and entertainment businesses to date. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports.
HBSE offers an energetic work environment built on collaboration, growth, and a quest to excel in everything we do. Prudential Center in downtown Newark, N.J. hosts more than 175 concerts, family shows and special events annually and is the fourth-ranked sports and entertainment venue in the U.S. by Pollstar and Billboard. It is home to the New Jersey Devils, a renowned NHL franchise with three Stanley Cup championships and a proud, passionate fan base. Prudential Center is also home to the brand-new GRAMMY Museum Experience, the first and only of its kind on the east coast.
The Cybersecurity Administrator / Manager is a driven and engaged individual who will be responsible for supporting customer facing cybersecurity programs. This role requires a deep knowledge and experience in delivering and managing Information Security, including cybersecurity operation, End User Cybersecurity training and awareness, implementation of IT Security Framework (NIST), Policies, Compliance and Audit Controls Management and IT Risk Management. The ideal candidate is mature, independent and is a self-starter that can deliver with confidence and passion.
The successful candidate will collaborate with IT Team members, customers, vendors, and service providers where collaboration is needed to implement, maintain or respond to a cybersecurity program development, risk mitigation or incident response proceedings. This candidate will also be responsible for reviewing and gathering customer requirements, project management and delivery services as it pertains to cybersecurity risk management.
Strategy & Planning
- Develop, implement and enforce Information Security policies and procedures; internal to IT and employees as well as working with external vendors and service providers
- Creating cybersecurity status reports and Executive dashboard updates
- Oversee IT Cybersecurity Governance Risk with compliance processes and tools
- Participate in annual IT planning and budgeting process with focus on Cybersecurity product and training recommendations
- Manage operational relationship with cybersecurity vendors and partners (Cybersecurity MSPs)
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience managing or analyzing output from endpoint threat detection, SIEM, intrusion detection or other related security products and services
- Flexible and comfortable working within diverse industry verticals
- Oversee Information Security administration for cloud-based systems; AWS, Azure, Office365, Salesforce, etc.
- Working experience with Cisco ASA and Fortinet FortiGate security products.
Knowledge & Experience
- College degree or equivalent in the field of computer science or information systems and 5+ years of related work experience.
- Demonstrated ability to apply IT in solving business problems.
- Strong understanding of human resource management principles, practices, and procedures.
- CISSP, GSEC, CISA or equivalent information security certifications
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience as a security engineer or information security analyst with relevant work experience implementing technical security policies and practices
- Familiarity with regulatory and legal requirements (i.e., HIPAA, PCI, SOX, GDPR)
- Experience with best practice frameworks (e.g. ISO 27000, CIS Critical Controls, NIST CSF)
- Experience with network and security technologies (e.g. Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, Fortinet)
- Experience with virtual and cloud-based infrastructures (e.g. AWS, Azure)
- Experience delivering managed security services solutions or cybersecurity training and awareness
- Strong technical and Project Management skills and leadership qualities
- Excellent written, oral and interpersonal communication skills with ability to define and document IT requirements based on Business objectives and projects.
- Ability to conduct and direct research into IT issues. Products and services.
- Ability to present ideas in business-friendly and user-friendly language.
- Positive Attitude with a willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done
- On-call availability and evening and weekends event support duties will be required
- Based in Camden, NJ and will be required to travel periodically to other facilities; Newark, NJ and Wilmington, DE