Founded by Josh Harris and David Blitzer, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) includes in its portfolio the Philadelphia 76ers (NBA), the New Jersey Devils (NHL), leading venue Prudential Center in Newark, N.J., the GRAMMY Museum Experience Prudential Center, the Delaware Blue Coats (NBA G-League), the Binghamton Devils (AHL), the Sixers Innovation Lab, the 76ers Gaming Club (NBA 2K League) and New Meta Entertainment, a digital sports and entertainment company, which includes renowned esports organization Dignitas. Led by some of the best and brightest minds across a diverse spectrum of industries, HBSE positions itself as one of the most pioneering, innovative sports and entertainment businesses in the world. HBSE also strives to positively impact the local communities in which it operates through the powerful platform of sports. For more information, visit www.hbse.com
HBSE seeks an experienced, full-cycle Corporate Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. You will be challenged to identify and attract top talent for the various business teams in support of our mission of building passionate, high-performing teams that inspire and enhance the communities where our fans live, work, play and win. As an ambassador of the brand, you will work to ensure all candidates have a world class experience with us while navigating them throughout all stages of the recruitment process. In partnership with the CHRO, VP Talent Acquisition and senior leadership, you will build a first-class organization that promotes a culture of collaboration, growth and innovation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Partner with business leaders to identify & develop a pool of diverse active and passive candidates for the organization using proactive market research, candidate relationship management, active sourcing techniques as well as engaging leads from employees and leaders.
- Present regular, consistent recruiting progress updates to stakeholders/hiring manager and prepare quarterly business reviews on all recruiting activity, including internal and external insights and share recommendations for future recruiting improvement.
- Thoroughly vet and assess candidates and make recommendations on most effective interview teams to diminish time from screening to offer.
- Focus on candidate experience by providing prompt and effective communication to candidates and hiring managers during the process.
- Develop collaborative relationships with cross functional partners, colleagues and other talent acquisition partners to effectively manage client expectations and ensure success.
- Leverage tools, such as Linkedin, Formstack, iCIMs and Excel to drive and capture accurate candidate data and provide actionable insights.
- Lead and mentor a talent sourcer providing direction and support to drive overarching talent needs of the organization.
Educational, Experience, & Basic Knowledge requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience •Critical Evaluation- excellence in problem-solving, must exhibit good judgement • Leadership & Navigation- outstanding management and leadership skills • Global & Cultural Awareness • Developed communication skills, both written and verbal • Strong analytical and storytelling skills •Excellent time management and prioritization skills • Business Acumen: entrepreneurial, hardworking, and highly collaborative leader • Work well under pressure and sound judgement in crisis situations • Dedication to innovative thinking and execution • Ethical practice • Ability to balance several tasks simultaneously and to prioritize in a fast-paced environment • Be adaptable and adjust to changing project scopes and timelines • Ability to handle a variety of responsibilities by taking initiative; self-starter • Relationship Management: excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact with vendors, colleagues and clients • Must possess a friendly and professional attitude; a great teammate • Professional attitude with a high energy level, strong work ethic and punctuality • Strong mentoring skills with the capability of developing employees
• 4+ years of professional recruiting experience including consulting or corporate work experience focused on managing the end to end candidate recruiting process. •Must demonstrate talent consultant behaviors/competencies, supported by a solid comprehension of the business and industry, external labor market, competitive landscape and data analytics. •Prior experience and proficiency of an ATS and other recruiting tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, CRMs and social media channels which enable both internal mobility and proactive sourcing of passive talent. •Must demonstrate a leadership and executive presence and such as strategic influence which led to specific solutions. •Passion for building high-performing teams and working in an industry that requires a demanding schedule, the ability to adapt and prioritize key objectives. • Willingness to actively support local community of Camden, Philadelphia and Newark and the surrounding areas
• Physical Demands: This position requires the ability to lift to 10 pounds. • Work Environment: This position can be based from the Prudential Center/New Jersey Devils offices, or the Sixers Training Facilities (located in Camden, NJ) and will require some travel between both locations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.