To provide entertainment as our mascot at all home games and outside community appearances throughout the year. During the offseason and at community appearances, the mascot is an exciting and integral part of the team’s community involvement. He provides entertainment and is the face of the Binghamton Devils when the players are home for the summer. During games, Devil Dawg will meet and great fans, work closely with the game operations staff for in-game entertainment and contests and in general, pump up the crowd. The mascot is a highly visible representative of the Devils and must possess unparalleled excitement for the Devils and our fans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Be enthusiastic and high energy
- Have flexibility to work nights, weekends and attend outside events throughout the week
- Work with the coordinator on scheduling of appearances
- Assist in maintaining costume, including as cleaning between events
- Maintain and report time sheets to Mascot Coordinator
Skills, Traits and Qualification:
- Due to costume restrictions, candidates must be at lease 5’ 6” inches tall, but no more than 6’ 3”
- Punctuality is mandatory
- Creative, energetic personality, with some performance background preferred
- Works well with children and fellow staff members. A background check will be completed
- Have reliable transportation to local events. We will provide transportation farther than 50 miles
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.