*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
Hard Rock Stadium is a global entertainment destination which is home to the Miami Open, Miami Dolphins, Miami Formula 1 Grand Prix, the University of Miami football team, Orange Bowl, Super Bowl 54, College Football Championship in 2021, international soccer and a host of world-class events. It was designed to embrace all that South Florida has to offer, while providing unparalleled live experiences.
The Miami Open is one of the top tennis tournaments in the United States, classified as an ATP/WTA 1000 tournament, and features the top ranked international men’s and women’s players. The tournament is known for its unique blend of luxury brand activations and a unique social environment and is one of the highest attended tennis events in the world.
The Miami Open features some of the highest-end luxury and suite experiences in the sport of tennis. The Account Manager, Luxury & Suite Sales for the Miami Open is directly responsible for securing new business revenue through the sale of luxury & suite products for the Miami Open, while also retaining and growing existing contracted revenue. The primary focus is on new multi-year suite and luxury seating agreements. The Account Manager will be responsible for proactively securing and retaining luxury and suite revenue from both local and international businesses, as well as high-level individuals. The position has the ability to sell the full menu of products.
- Meet and exceed sales department revenue goals for Miami Open with a focus on multi-year agreements of suite licenses and luxury memberships.
- Surpass personal new business revenue goals through a full menu approach of suite and luxury memberships, traditional seating memberships, groups and mini-plans.
- Prospect and identify new sales opportunities through independent research, cold-outreach and networking.
- Heavy focus on setting face-to-face and virtual appointments with both B2B and high-level B2C prospects, executing in-person and virtual sales presentations and closing multi-year agreements.
- Initiate and nurture relationships with current and prospective clients through inside and outside sales strategies including, but not limited to: networking events, internal and external prospect events and outside meetings.
- Execute directed campaigns while identifying new opportunities to maximize sales results.
- Maintain detailed pipeline report with accurate forecasting and real-time updates.
- Document customer interactions with detailed notes to support and align with organizational strategies.
- Meet and exceed required activity metrics and touchpoint processes.
- Actively participate in both non-match day events and match events to reach prospects and provide a high-level experience to clients.
- Willing to take initiative to provide excellent customer service and maintain high standards.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Due to the nature of this project, the candidate must be willing to work non-traditional hours, weekends, and game days.
- We are looking for a diverse candidate that possess an optimistic team-first attitude, as well as the competitive desire to be the best.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of prior sales or consulting experience, preferably within the sports, hospitality or finance industries.
- Must have a passion for and the ability to seek new sales opportunities.
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment and effectively influence and communicate with C-Level executives.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and properly prioritize time and important tasks.
- Previous working experience with Microsoft CRM and Archtics is a plus
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Reasonable accommodations may be provided to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
If you feel that you excel in face to face sales presentations and have demonstrated a strong work ethic and an aspiration to build a career in professional sports, then we want to hear from you!
The Miami Dolphins & Hard Rock Stadium are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers maybe contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.