In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen.
Direct Supervisor: Director, Procurement
Status: Full Time
We are seeking an experienced and motivated Sourcing Manager to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in sourcing, procurement, and supplier relationship management. As a Sourcing Manager, you will play a crucial role in identifying, evaluating, and selecting suppliers for the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix to ensure the highest quality, cost-effectiveness, and reliability of our products and services. If you are a detail-oriented professional with a proven track record in sourcing and supply chain management, we encourage you to apply.
- This is a full-time position based on site at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, FL.
- Lead the end-to-end sourcing process, from supplier identification and qualification to negotiation and contract management.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including but not limited to Operations, Entertainment, Campus Experience, Corporate Partnerships, Information Technology, and Finance to understand sourcing requirements and align sourcing strategies with business objectives.
- Conduct market research to identify potential suppliers, evaluate their capabilities, and assess market trends to make informed sourcing decisions.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential suppliers, fostering open communication and collaboration to drive continuous improvement in quality, delivery, and cost.
- Negotiate favorable terms, pricing, and contracts with suppliers while ensuring compliance with company policies and standards.
- Monitor and manage supplier performance through regular performance evaluations, scorecards, and other metrics to ensure consistent quality and on-time delivery.
- Identify and mitigate supply chain risks by implementing risk assessment strategies and contingency plans.
- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging technologies, and best practices in sourcing and procurement to drive innovation and efficiency within the sourcing function.
- Participate in the development of sourcing strategies that align with the company's sustainability and social responsibility goals.
- Provide leadership and mentorship to junior sourcing team members, fostering their professional growth and development.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, Supply Chain Management, or a related field. MBA preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in sourcing, procurement, or supply chain management, with a proven track record of successful supplier selection and negotiation.
- Strong understanding of sourcing strategies, procurement processes, and supplier relationship management.
- Experience with independently managing sourcing categories, demonstrating the ability to develop and execute category strategies.
- Excellent understanding of finance principles and comfortable with making assumptions and projections to support sourcing decisions.
- Experience with event production and/or sports industry preferred.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to influence and build positive relationships with suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret data and market trends to make informed decisions.
- Proficiency in using sourcing and procurement software tools.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with a commitment to maintaining accurate documentation and records.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances.
- Knowledge of sustainability and responsible sourcing practices is a plus.
- Strong leadership qualities and the ability to mentor and guide junior team members.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance (including voluntary coverage for spouses and children)
- Long term disability insurance
- Ticket benefits for events including Miami Dolphins games, the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix, and the Miami Open
- Employee gym, subsidized lunch program, and discounts on a variety of products and services
- 401k, Paid time off (PTO), and company holidays
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.