The Manager, Corporate Partnerships handles day-to-day account management with executives and decision-makers, activation, contract fulfillment and retention for assigned Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix corporate partners with goal of successfully providing partners next level service, brand expertise and sponsorship insights.
- Responsible for overall account management for top Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix partners including contract activation and fulfillment, strategic direction and budget for assigned corporate partners
- Manages all partnership deliverables (e.g. signage, digital, print, promotional, entertainment elements, events, etc.) to ensure quality standards and that client expectations are exceeded
- Accountable for retention as well as identifies upsell opportunities for existing partnerships including contract amendments and extensions
- Coordinate the implementation of branding, activations and marketing during the Formula 1 Crypto.com Miami Grand Prix as well as year-round engagement for all assigned Corporate Partners
- Reviews promotional concepts, including evaluation and approval of promotional programs, rules, artwork, and in-market supporting media. Coordinates all these aspects internally and externally
- Manage logistics of all partner tickets, suites, sponsor trips and special events
- Initiate and maintain regular contact with client and/or client’s agency, developing strong professional relationships
- Responsible for tracking corporate partner activation expenses
- Communicate with executive team on partner updates, strategies and approvals
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years in partnership activation and/or sales
- Marketing and promotions planning background preferred
- Ability to effectively communicate with executives both orally and written
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple priorities and projects while working with many categories of clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong personnel management, communication, time management and organizational skills. Proven ability to multi-task and manage projects on strict deadlines
- Demonstrate high degree of discretion and professionalism
- Ability to work well with co-workers and supervisors in a team environment
The Miami Dolphins, Hard Rock Stadium and South Florida Motorsports are proud to be Drug-Free Workplaces. Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening and, subject to applicable law, compliance with our COVID-19 vaccination policy.
It is the policy of the Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.