ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in early 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018 and is spearheading the most prestigious new stadium and redevelopment projects worldwide ranging from NHL Seattle to the New York Islanders’ new Belmont Park Arena. Other current projects include Inter Miami, MLS St. Louis, and the Oakland A’s.
SALES MANAGER OVERVIEW
The Sales Manager will be responsible for selling integrated hospitality packages and driving revenue for a MAJOR National Event in order to exceed aggressive sales and profit targets.
This position will be responsible identifying and engaging prospective buyers for all assets, including but not limited to hospitality packages, travel accommodations, ticket packages, private events and experiences. The person in this role will be targeting C-Level executives and high net worth individuals through cold calling and networking skills in order to maximize revenue.
The ideal candidate must combine an entrepreneurial mindset, relentless work ethic, an optimistic team-first attitude, a passion for their sales craft and have a consistent track record of being a top revenue generator. The Premium Hospitality & Experience Sales team will work under the guidance of the Director of Sales.
- Sell integrated hospitality packages, including tickets, hospitality, travel accommodations, private events, and experiences for this marquee event.
- Meet or exceed all individual and team sales & profit goals associated with premium hospitality & experience products
- Prospect and engage C-Level executive and high net worth individual buyers through creative lead generation methods to grow prospect pool and increase selling opportunities
- Execute and lead dynamic sales presentations using virtual sales tools
- Consistently and effectively manage a robust sales pipeline while providing updates and forecasts to senior leadership
- Diligently utilize CRM system to manage client communication, pipelines, sales process, and activity
- The candidate will be accountable for certain levels of sales activity and revenue goals
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years of experience within the sports and entertainment industry as a top performing revenue generator
- Must have above quota track record selling premium seating products with a team, event, property, and/or venue.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. Does what it takes. Self Starter with a strong sense of urgency and sales motivation. Meticulous attention to detail.
- Exceptional organizational, time management and pipeline management skills
- Strong relationship builder internally and externally
- Excellent, professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be willing to work non-traditional hours, including weekends, holidays and events as required
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- This position is unlikely to require travel
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- The incumbent primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend all events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.