ABOUT NASHVILLE SC:
Nashville is America’s “It City” and a soccer city on the rise. From the CONCACAF Gold Cup to FIFA World Cup qualifying, Nashville is becoming a destination for the nation’s most prominent soccer games. Music City’s local team, Nashville Soccer Club, just started its first season with 59,000 in attendance at the home opener on February 29th at Nissan Stadium.
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018 and is spearheading the most prestigious new stadium and redevelopment projects worldwide ranging from NHL Seattle to the New York Islanders’ new Belmont Park Arena. Other current projects include Inter Miami, MLS St. Louis, and the Oakland A’s.
PREMIUM SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – OVERVIEW:
The Premium Sales Executive is responsible for selling all premium products for the Nashville SC new stadium projected to open in May of 2022.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for menu of premium products
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through phone prospecting, social selling and events, external appointments and virtual presentations
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help drive business and to meet excellent customer service requirements
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for menu of premium products
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and sales prospects
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps
- Represent Elevate and Nashville SC professionally at all team appearances and events
- Provide customer service support as necessary
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2+ years of experience in premium or ticket sales
- History as a top revenue producer for a sports organization
- Track record of achieving and surpassing sales goals
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance;
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills;
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently;
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must possess strong communication skills; must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills;
- Must have an interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job;
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
- Must be commercially focused on achieving and surpassing revenue goals within a highly sales focused organization
- This position is unlikely to require travel
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- The incumbent primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend all events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.