ABOUT INTER MIAMI CF:
Miami is the future—a hyperglobal, yet local community fueled by intersection and interconnection. It stands at the gateway of the Americas and welcomes millions from around the world, creating an energy and culture unlike anywhere else on the planet. Some of us are born and raised here. Some of us came long ago and were embraced like family. And still, others have just arrived. But we all, at heart, share the same qualities: courage, tenacity, ambition, dedication to our community, and a passion for the joy of life.
We fly in the face of conventional thinking and take pride in disrupting the status quo. We are here to change the game.
Inter Miami CF will celebrate all that makes Miami extraordinary. We will be multilingual and omnicultural. We will harness the city’s great history and unmatched culture to create new traditions, rituals, and symbols that are admired around the world. We will bring world class fútbol to this world class city, once and for all. Fútbol that is as creative, exciting, unique, and multicultural as we are. Fútbol that makes people everywhere wish they could be here.
Libertas. Unitas. Fortuna. Freedom. Unity. Fortune. This is us. This is Miami.
Club Internacional de Fútbol Miami is the newest Major League Soccer franchise and will begin play in 2020. For more information, please visit www.intermiamicf.com.
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports, entertainment, and brand agency that provides proven and innovative solutions in hospitality and partnership sales, marketing, data and analytics insights, and brand representation to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE), Oak View Group (OVG), and Ticketmaster/Live Nation in 2018, Elevate is spearheading the most prestigious and dynamic new stadium and redevelopment projects in the world, including the Seattle Kraken's Climate Pledge Arena, the New York Islanders’ UBS Arena, and Co-op Live in Manchester, England. Highlights among 30+ other clients and current projects include the USGA, USTA, St. Louis CITY SC, FIFA World Cup 2022, and EuroLeague Basketball.
The Membership Sales and Services Executive is responsible for servicing and relationship building, with a focus on retaining and growing all assigned Inter Miami CF season ticket member accounts. This role is also responsible for generating new business through the sale of Inter Miami ticket inventory. It includes the selling of all specified seating categories through cold-calling, face-to-face appointments and networking with a focus on business-to-business relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Proactively communicate with assigned season ticket members.
- Establish relationships with assigned season ticket members at all points of contact. Prospect, establish, research and close sales leads through cold-calling, appointments and networking.
- Meet or exceed weekly/monthly sales and prospecting goals.
- Field and respond to all season ticket member inquiries, requests, concerns, feedback, etc.
- Educate season ticket members of all applicable Membership benefits, programs, rewards, experiences and events.
- Identify opportunities to add-value to Membership benefits, programs, rewards, experiences and events.
- Identify areas to improve on and off game day experience.
- Active role in the Inter Miami game day experience.
- Participate in various sales, team and community events as assigned.
- Plan, facilitate and execute exclusive season ticket member events throughout the calendar year.
- Survey and analysis of various reporting (attendance, game day experience, etc.)
- All other responsibilities as required.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sports Management, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ related experience working in professional or collegiate sports preferred.
- Experience in the Florida marketplace preferred.
- Fluency in English and Spanish preferred.
- Experience with Archtics & Ticketmaster ticket systems preferred.
- Strong understanding of MLS and international soccer a plus.
- Highly proactive, goal oriented and motivated with a positive attitude.
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills with a passion for providing great customer service.
- Coordinate changing priorities in a dynamic, high pressure, fast paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks and creatively solve day-to-day challenges.
- Extremely organized with a high attention to detail.
- Strong work ethic – must be a team player with a “get the job done” attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including but not limited to evenings, weekends and holidays.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.