ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports, entertainment, and brand agency that provides proven and innovative solutions in hospitality and partnership sales, marketing, data and analytics insights, and brand representation to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers, Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE), Oak View Group (OVG), and Ticketmaster/Live Nation in 2018, Elevate is spearheading the most prestigious and dynamic new stadium and redevelopment projects in the world, including the Seattle Kraken's Climate Pledge Arena, the New York Islanders’ UBS Arena, and Co-op Live in Manchester, England. Highlights among 30+ other clients and current projects include the USGA, USTA, St. Louis CITY SC, FIFA World Cup 2022, and EuroLeague Basketball.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST – OVERVIEW:
Elevate’s HR department is in search of a qualified and resourceful HR generalist to support our department in ensuring smooth and efficient business operations. The HR generalist will have both administrative and strategic responsibilities, helping us to plan and administer important functions, such as staffing, training and development, and compensation and benefits.
- Ensure legal compliance of HR state and federal regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and/or procedures as required
- Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations
- Suggest new procedures and policies to continually improve efficiency of the HR department and organization as a whole, and to improve employee experience
- Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs
- Assist in the communication, interpretation, and upkeep of employee handbook, employee directory, and organizational chart
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new hire onboarding process, coordinating with cross-functional departments to deliver an exceptional first-day experience
- Manage and maintain employee personnel files and accurate data in the HRIS
- Be the primary backup for payroll processing, including timesheet audits, updates to employee files, bonus/incentive pay, tracking vacation/sick pay, and pulling reports for finance
- Recruit, interview, and facilitate the hiring of qualified job applicants for open positions; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Handle employment-related inquiries from applicants, employees, and supervisors, referring complex and/or sensitive matters to the Director of HR
- Assist in the planning and execution of team building, training, retreats and other company events
- Assist with planning and execution of DEI initiatives
- Recommend and develop employee engagement programs and practices to increase employee engagement, satisfaction and provide a positive employer-employee relationship.
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required.
- 5 years of Human Resources experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Proficiency with or the ability to quickly learn the organizations HRIS and talent management systems
IV. WORKING CONDITIONS
- Occasional travel may be required
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at HR@elevatesv.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.