Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Bonus Structure
HEAD OF SALES – OVERVIEW:
The Head of Sales will oversee the strategy, execution, and leadership of the sales teams responsible for selling suites, premium seating, and other ticket and hospitality inventory for Circuit of The Americas. The ideal candidate possesses strong leadership ability and management experience coupled with a consistent track record of ticket and premium sales success.
- Lead the planning, development, and activation of selling suites, premium seating, and other ticket inventory for Circuit of The Americas.
- Lead the recruiting, hiring, training, and day-to-day management of sales team
- Lead the planning and implementation of all outbound sales efforts, including product launches, sales events, seller incentives, and buyer incentives, for all venue products.
- Develop the sales journey, appointment process, and closing strategy while proactively planning, adapting, and implementing virtual selling tools.
- Develop CRM tracking and sales-to-service handoff strategy
- Design the calendar, content, and strategy for reoccurring in-person and virtual sales events
- Lead, identify, and direct prospecting strategies to drive campaigns for the sales teams.
- Sell multi-year suite agreements to C-Level executives and/or key decision makers of corporations, high net worth individuals via outbound sales calls, face-to-face appointments, and presentations.
- Design a referral program to promote sales growth and new business efforts.
- Execute and lead dynamic sales presentations - on-site, offsite at prospect locations, and virtually through video conferencing platforms.
- Collaborate with Elevate and Circuit of The Americas marketing teams to plan and implement sales and premium brand driven marketing campaigns.
- Collaborate with Elevate and Circuit of The Americas CRM teams to maintain accurate customer and prospective customer records in our database and distribute leads in an efficient and strategic manner.
- Provide consistent reporting information by maintaining accurate daily, weekly, and overall updates of sales, outbound metrics, and event recaps.
- Represent Circuit of The Americas at various events to support ticket sales and premium efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 5+ years in sales experience, preferably in a sports and/or entertainment organization
- Minimum of 2+ years of team leadership, hiring, training, development, etc. with demonstrated success
- History of top revenue production for a sports and/or entertainment organization
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strategic business planner with process-driven mindset and attention to detail
- Skilled in setting and running sales meetings, with the ability to effectively pitch and present premium products
- Deep knowledge of the corporate sector and demonstrated ability to build meaningful relationships with key stakeholders in the market
- Strong sales training background with a passion for teaching the sales process and coaching a diverse team of sales professionals
- Must be able to work collaboratively across all departments and have a team-first mentality
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, events and holidays as required
ABOUT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS:
Experience the unfiltered thrill of being alive at Circuit of The Americas, in Austin, Texas. Watch the racing world's most elite competitors negotiate our acclaimed 20 turn course, white knuckling their way around the greatest circuit in the world. Raise your voice and dance with tens of thousands of fans as the hottest musical acts perform live at Austin's largest outdoor music venue. Stand Texas-tall on top of our 250-foot Observation Deck (the most Instagram’ed place in Texas) and get a VIP view of top racing action that is viewed by over 200 million people from around the world each year. The 1,500-acre campus is home to award-winning performance venues including an Amphitheater voted the Best New Major Concert Venue by Pollstar in 2013, the 83,000-person capacity Super Stage and the 6,000 seat multi-purpose stadium that is home of the Austin Bold FC. The campus also offers driving experiences including COTA Karting and the Audi Driving Experience, as well as expansive meeting and hospitality spaces with over 150,000 square feet of meeting space including a conference center and ballroom designed for large group, private or corporate events.
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Elevate taps into the extensive resources, relationships, and expertise of its partners to innovate and execute comprehensive strategies and solutions in Venue Renovations, Sales and Marketing, Stadium Licenses, Premium Ticketing, Corporate Hospitality, Customer Research, Strategy and Analytics, Sales Training, and more. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.