Status: Full-Time (Exempt)
Compensation: Competitive Salary, Benefits, and Bonus Structure
Department: Ticket Sales & Service
Reports to: Vice President, Sales & Service
Location: SRFC Front Office (Sacramento, CA)
ABOUT SACRAMENTO REPUBLIC FOOTBALL CLUB:
Launched during Sac Soccer Day in 2013, Sacramento Republic FC exists to make California’s Capitol Region into the most inspiring, energetic and rewarding place to live, work and play through the beautiful game. From its inception, the club smashed USL Championship records, and claimed the 2014 USL Cup in its inaugural season. Through an unrivaled level of support from its fans and community, the club will join Major League Soccer in 2022 and build a soccer-specific stadium in Downtown Sacramento, serving as a catalyst for the largest urban infill project in the U.S. The Railyards Stadium includes plans for an entertainment district to extend use beyond match days for fans and visitors year-round. 'Sactown' provides a wealth of opportunity from a selling and professional growth perspective - a top 20 media market that has been named one of the ‘Nation’s Greatest Cities for Food Lovers’ by the Wall Street Journal and 'America's Most Diverse City' by Time Magazine, and is conveniently located in the heart of Northern California.
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018 and is spearheading the most prestigious new stadium and redevelopment projects nationwide ranging from NHL Seattle to the New York Islanders’ new Belmont Park Arena. Other current projects include; Inter Miami, MLS St. Louis, XFL, and the Oakland A’s.
DIRECTOR, TICKETING – OVERVIEW:
The Director, Ticketing will oversee the strategy, execution, and leadership of the new stadium team expected to start this Spring that is responsible for selling club, membership, and supporters section seating in the Railyards Stadium of Major League Soccer’s 29th team kicking off in March of 2022. A state-of-the-art downtown Sacramento experience center is expected to open this June to amplify the storytelling and sales efforts of the new stadium team and will be one the primary tools to sell 14,000 Membership seats, including 3,000 club seats.
- Lead the recruiting, hiring, training, and day-to-day management of the new stadium sales team consisting of (12) sales professionals.
- Lead the planning and implementation of all outbound sales efforts, including experience center appointments, product launches, sales events, seller incentives, and buyer incentives, for all membership focused products.
- Develop the sales journey, purchase process, CRM tracking, and sales-to-service handoff strategy for club, membership, and supporters section seating.
- Collaborate with SRFC leadership and the marketing department to spearhead the growth of the Major League Soccer deposit and priority list.
- Collaborate with the Director, Premium to design the calendar, content, and strategy for reoccurring sales events at preview center and in the community – including friends and family, top businesses, local tastemakers, and influencer events.
- Host, present, and drive face-to-face sales efforts at the experience center and regularly scheduled sales events.
- Develop the relocation and upsell plan for all USL Members through experience center appointments and sales events.
- Design a referral program to promote growth of the MLS deposit list, USL Memberships, and MLS relocation and new business efforts.
- Collaborate with Elevate and SRFC business intelligence teams to establish a best-in-class lead scoring and prioritization system to identify current customers and database members with ability to purchase club products.
- Collaborate with Elevate and SRFC marketing teams to plan and implement membership and brand driven marketing campaigns.
- Provide consistent reporting information by maintaining accurate daily, weekly, and overall updates of sales, outbound metrics, and event recaps.
- Work closely with the MLS & USL sales & service leadership team to build a world class and cohesive department culture.
- Represent Sacramento Republic FC at all home games and various events to support ticket sales and premium efforts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum of 3+ years in sales experience, preferably in premium seating
- Minimum of 1+ year of team leadership, hiring, training, development, etc. with demonstrated success
- History of top revenue production for a sports and/or entertainment organization, preferably at a new or redeveloped stadium project
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Strategic business planner with process-driven mindset and attention to detail
- Skilled in setting and running sales meetings, with ability to effectively pitch and negotiate premium products
- Strong sales training background with passion for teaching the sales process and coaching a diverse team of sales processionals
- Must be able to work collaboratively across all departments and have a team-first mentality
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, events and holidays as required
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.