Elevate Sports Ventures is looking for a Corporate Sales Executive who will play a key role in selling Suites & High-End Premium Hospitality seating products for the St. Louis CITY SC’s new stadium.
II. ABOUT ST. LOUIS CITY SC
Major League Soccer’s (MLS) first majority female-owned and female-led organization has its sights set on launching for the 2023 MLS season. The 100 percent St. Louis based owners are committed to becoming an exceptional club and neighbor and a symbol for the future of our city and region.
St. Louis CITY SC will play in a brand new, state of the art soccer stadium to be built on approximately 30 acres in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Seating capacity of the open-air stadium will be approximately 22,500. Included with the build of the stadium will be the team Administrative Offices and Training Facility immediately adjacent to the stadium in Downtown West St. Louis.
III. ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Elevate SV taps into the extensive resources, relationships, and expertise of its partners to innovate and execute comprehensive strategies and solutions in Venue Renovations, Stadium Licenses, Premium Ticketing, Corporate Hospitality and more. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018. Elevate SV serves as OVG’s established representative in premium sales and service for its more than nine current and future OVG development projects, including the $700 million transformative redevelopment of the current Key Arena at the Seattle Center.
IV. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Exceed assigned activity, meeting, and sales goals
- Prospect assigned local business leads utilizing standard prospecting techniques
- Create new leads through referrals, networking, social selling, and effective research.
- Execute high level presentations to C-Level executives through virtual selling, external, and internal appointments
- Effectively follow up with current and prospective customers in order to build and nurture relationships and drive revenue
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and prospects
- Provide first class customer service to all current or potential customers
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recap
- Utilizes CRM system to manage accounts, pipelines, sales process, and activity.
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Represent Elevate professionally
V. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 3+ years of prior sports sales/industry or equivalent sales experience is preferred
VI. SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Proven ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Able to present sales opportunities in a live setting with corporate decision makers and individuals
- Candidate must have a strong work ethic and a desire to build a career in professional sports
- Candidate should possess a professional demeanor and communication skills to effectively work with both internal and external clients
- Accurate, efficient, and timely execution of tasks and able to be flexible and resourceful in response to changing priorities and needs
- Detail oriented and organized with effective time management and prioritization skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with a focus on Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Previous working experience with Salesforce or Microsoft CRM is a plus
- Must be able to work evenings, weekends, events, and holidays as required
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at HR@elevatesv.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.