ABOUT CIRCUIT OF THE AMERICAS:
Experience the unfiltered thrill of being alive at Circuit of The Americas, in Austin, Texas. Watch the racing world's most elite competitors negotiate our acclaimed 20 turn course, white knuckling their way around the greatest circuit in the world. Raise your voice and dance with tens of thousands of fans as the hottest musical acts perform live at Austin's largest outdoor music venue. Stand Texas-tall on top of our 250-foot Observation Deck (the most Instagram’ed place in Texas) and get a VIP view of top racing action that is viewed by over 200 million people from around the world each year. The 1,500-acre campus is home to award-winning performance venues including an Amphitheater voted the Best New Major Concert Venue by Pollstar in 2013, the 83,000-person capacity Super Stage and the 6,000 seat multi-purpose stadium that is home of the Austin Bold FC. The campus also offers driving experiences including COTA Karting and the Audi Driving Experience, as well as expansive meeting and hospitality spaces with over 150,000 square feet of meeting space including a conference center and ballroom designed for large group, private or corporate events.
ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018 and is spearheading the most prestigious new stadium and redevelopment projects nationwide ranging from NHL Seattle to the New York Islanders’ new Belmont Park Arena. Other current projects include; Inter Miami, MLS St. Louis, and the Oakland A’s.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE – OVERVIEW:
The Account Executive will play a key role in selling suites, premium seating, and other ticket and hospitality inventory for Circuit of The Americas.
- Meet or exceed assigned sales goals for all premium products
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through virtual presentations, external appointments, phone prospecting, social selling and events
- Sell to C-Level executives and/or key decision makers of corporations and high net worth individuals via outbound sales calls, face-to-face appointments, and presentations.
- Effectively follow up with customers and prospective customers in order to build relationships to help drive business and to meet excellent customer service requirements
- Effectively handle incoming sales calls from prospective clients for all premium products
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling, networking, gathering leads and prospects
- Contribute positively to a competitive sales team culture and participate in sales team meetings and training sessions
- Regularly produce accurate updates on prospecting activity, sales performance, outside appointment and event recaps
- Provide superior service for all premium and hospitality accounts
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience required
- 2 years of experience in premium or ticket sales
- History as a top revenue producer for a sports and/or entertainment organization
- Track record of achieving and surpassing sales goals
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance;
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills;
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently;
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and interpersonal communication skills;
- Must possess strong communication skills; must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills;
- Must have an interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job;
- Must be a flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
- Must be commercially focused on achieving and surpassing revenue goals within a highly sales focused organization
IV. WORKING CONDITIONS
- May be required to travel on rare occasions
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- The incumbent primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend all Events
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.