Elevate is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the international sports and entertainment landscape. Elevate provides thoughtful insights that empower sports teams, leagues, brands, venues, events and properties with comprehensive, revenue-driving solutions. Elevate’s unparalleled combination of agency and operating experience, along with proprietary products and solutions, maximizes efficiencies in Partnership Sales and Consulting; Hospitality Sales and Strategy; Brand Representation; Experiential Design; Feasibility and Revenue Consultation for New and Renovated Venues; Consumer Insights, Research, Strategy and Analytics; and more. Elevate boasts an active client roster of over 175 sports teams, brands, venues, events and properties from among the NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, MLS, NWSL, professional US and international football, professional tennis, MMA, motorsports and horse racing, college athletics and more. For more information, follow Elevate on Twitter (@ElevateSV) and LinkedIn
VICE PRESIDENT, PROPERTY SALES – OVERVIEW:
The Vice President, Property Sales, working closely with the Elevate HQ project team, will lead all aspects of hiring, team development, and sales operations to exceed premium hospitality revenue goals for the client.
As an Elevate employee, this position is responsible for premium hospitality sales for select events identified within the scope of work.
- Lead the planning, development and activation of selling premium hospitality product offerings for the client and selected events.
- Lead in recruiting, hiring, and training of 3-5 premium hospitality sales professionals.
- Champion and nurture an exciting and positive culture through the sales team; through team building initiatives, professional development programs, innovative motivational techniques, and 1-on-1 relationships.
- Lead the planning and implementation of all outbound sales efforts, including product launches, sales events, seller incentives, and buyer incentives, focused on premium hospitality products.
- Identify and develop new product opportunities for unmet customer needs / wants and encourage continuous improvement of the existing product group(s) in terms of quality, performance, packaging, profitability, cost reduction, and pricing strategy.
- Develop and implement a robust sales management process – pipeline, account planning, and proposals.
- Monitor revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth.
- Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy, including revenue forecasting.
- Work closely with Elevate Insights & the clients Business Intelligence teams toward establishing, monitoring lead evaluation plans. Build data-driven outreach plans.
- Work closely with the Elevate Marketing & the client's Marketing teams to plan and implement sales and premium brand driven marketing campaigns.
- Provide reporting information on a regular basis by maintaining accurate reports on sales performance, effort metrics, and event recaps.
- Work closely with the Elevate Insights & clients CRM teams to maintain accurate customer and prospective customer records in our database and distribute leads in an efficient manner.
- Work with the client's sales and service management teams to assure transparent communication and a seamless and efficient transition of newly sold accounts.
- Identify tools and technology to make the sales team more efficient and effective, while focusing on premium hospitality and experience.
- Represent Elevate and other partners professionally.
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Minimum of 8+ year sales experience, preferably in premium hospitality sales.
- Minimum 4+ years of team leadership, hiring, training, and developing staff.
- History as a top revenue producer for a sports and/or entertainment organization.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic proficiency with computers and MS Office programs.
- Experience with Salesforce or MS Dynamics CRM system and Arctics ticketing system preferred, but not required.
- Must possess an authentic, outgoing, ambitious and dedicated attitude towards building strong relationships and exceeding goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with members of all departments across the company.
- Results-oriented approach to selling and campaign management.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple campaigns in an effective and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance.
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others, and company documents and records.
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness.
- Must have an interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job.
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole.
- Must possess strong communication skills; must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills.
- Must have excellent written skills.
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption.
- Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made.
POSITION AND BENEFIT DETAILS:
- Full Time, Exempt
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance + FSA, HSA, and more
- 401k Employer Match after meeting eligibility requirements
- 9 Paid Holidays and Unlimited PTO
- Compensation - $150,000 - $200,000 base, $50,000 - $100,000 incentive compensation
Candidate must be located or willing to relocate to Jacksonville, FL or surrounding areas
The incumbent primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend all related client events
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at [email protected].
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.