Elevate Sports Ventures is looking for a Director of Ticket Sales who will oversee the strategy, execution, and leadership of the new stadium team expected to start this Spring that is responsible for selling high-end hospitality, membership, and supporters section seating for the St. Louis CITY SC’s new stadium.
II. ABOUT ST. LOUIS CITY SC
Major League Soccer’s (MLS) first majority female-owned and female-led organization has its sights set on launching for the 2023 MLS season. The 100 percent St. Louis based owners are committed to becoming an exceptional club and neighbor and a symbol for the future of our city and region.
St. Louis CITY SC will play in a brand new, state of the art soccer stadium to be built on approximately 30 acres in downtown St. Louis, Missouri. Seating capacity of the open-air stadium will be approximately 22,500. Included with the build of the stadium will be the team Administrative Offices and Training Facility immediately adjacent to the stadium in Downtown West St. Louis.
III. ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Elevate SV taps into the extensive resources, relationships, and expertise of its partners to innovate and execute comprehensive strategies and solutions in Venue Renovations, Stadium Licenses, Premium Ticketing, Corporate Hospitality and more. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018. Elevate SV serves as OVG’s established representative in premium sales and service for its more than nine current and future OVG development projects, including the $700 million transformative redevelopment of the current Key Arena at the Seattle Center.
IV. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for achieving season ticket & premium revenue goals for new St. Louis CITY SC stadium
- Lead the recruiting, hiring, training, and day-to-day management of the new stadium sales team.
- Manage the implementation of all outbound sales efforts, including appointments, product launches, sales events, seller incentives and key platforms (ex. Salesforce, SeatGeek, Kore.
- Manage, supervise, motivate, and lead the sales team along the path toward achieving sales and revenue goals.
- Evaluate the daily activities of the sales team and provide regular feedback, training and coaching during weekly reviews and department meetings.
- Work in collaboration with the St. Louis CITY SC on goals, objectives, and targets.
- Regularly produce accurate updates to Elevate and St. Louis CITY SC on prospecting activity, sales performance, and event recaps and provide strategic recommendations.
- Actively research and analyze new technology, trends, developments within the league and industry and provide ideas and insights to improve our sales strategy and product portfolio.
- Represent the organization professionally in the St. Louis community.
V. EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 5+ years in sales experience
- Minimum of 5+ year of team leadership, hiring, training, development
VI. SKILLS & ABILITIES
- History of top revenue production for a sports and/or entertainment organization.
- Strong sales training background with a passion for teaching the sales process and coaching diverse team of sales professionals.
- Skilled in setting and running sales meetings, with ability to effectively pitch and negotiate season ticket and premium products.
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills.
- Must have truly outstanding customer service and communication skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance.
- Must be able to work collaboratively across all departments.
- Proficient computer skills and understanding of Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word & Salesforce CRM.
- Ability to work non-traditional hours in non-traditional settings. This includes all home games (or other work events) that fall on nights, weekends, and holidays.
This position is open to all qualified candidates. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability in connection with the application process, you may contact us at HR@elevatesv.com.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity/veterans/disabled/ LGBT employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.