ABOUT ELEVATE SPORTS VENTURES:
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018.
VICE PRESIDENT BRAND CONSULTING – OVERVIEW:
This role sits on Elevate Sports Ventures Brand Representation team. Brand Representation is a new vertical for Elevate SV and will focus on consultative services and building platforms/programs within sports, entertainment and lifestyle marketing with domestic and international brands. As part of this, Elevate is committed to building greater diversity, equality and inclusion within our organization and in the programs we create for our brand partners.
A successful candidate is an experienced sports and entertainment marketer, with a proven record of building and leading domestic and global programs for world class brands. Must be a strategic thinker, with the ability to connect disparate pieces of a puzzle into integrated, multi-channel programs in and around sports, entertainment and lifestyle properties.
- Play a primary role in the development, deployment and building of a new offering for the agency
- In partnership with the Chief Client Officer, identify and create the best practices and processes around the service offerings
- Lead an integrated, cross-functional team in the development of strategic programs and platforms for clients within sports and entertainment
- Manage a multi-faceted portfolio of brand client work, inclusive of sports and entertainment platforms and partnerships
- Lead annual/bi-annual client planning, including the development and refinement of strategic plans that will support client objectives
- Provide on-going thought-leadership for client opportunities and programs
- Lead the account teams that will manage the day-to-day delivery of client programs
- Build and maintain exceptional client and industry relationships
- Identify and lead new business opportunities, as well as organic growth with existing clients
- Manage the profitability of client accounts
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
A. Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- 8 to 10 years of industry experience
- Agency experience preferred
- Experience building entertainment partnerships for brands, including, but not limited to artist partnerships and product integrations
- Depth of experience in sponsorship marketing, inclusive of domestic and international sports properties, events and athletes
- Strong knowledge and experience with digital and social platforms
- Exceptional industry relationships within entertainment and sports
- Ability to use data and analytics to develop consumer/fan-based insights that drive sports, entertainment and lifestyle programs for brands
- Experience developing and executing partnership evaluations and valuations for brand clients
- Exceptional client management skills
- Solid understanding of experiential marketing, including past management of on-the-ground programs
- Strong organizational skills and experience in building processes to deliver innovative and impactful programs
- Proven team player with expertise working on integrated projects across multiple departments and disciplines within an organization
- Impeccable mentorship and management skills
IV. WORKING CONDITIONS
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.