The Vice President, Premium & Clubs, working closely with the SVP, Premium Sales, will lead all aspects of hiring, training, team development, onboarding to exceed premium club revenue goals for the NEW Belmont Arena.
As an Elevate employee, this position is responsible for leading a team of revenue producers for the NEW Belmont Arena Project (Opening Fall 21’) home of the New York Islanders and a total of 100+ concerts, hockey & entertainment events annually.
Elevate Sports Ventures is a best-in-class sports and entertainment consulting firm, providing proven, innovative solutions to organizations across the global sports and entertainment landscape. Elevate SV taps into the extensive resources, relationships, and expertise of its partners to innovate and execute comprehensive strategies and solutions in Venue Renovations, Stadium Licenses, Premium Ticketing, Corporate Hospitality and more. Formed in partnership between the San Francisco 49ers and Harris Blitzer Sports & Entertainment (HBSE) in 2018, Elevate SV welcomed Oak View Group (OVG) and Ticketmaster and Live Nation as partners in June 2018. Elevate SV serves as OVG’s established representative in premium sales and service for its more than nine current and future OVG development projects, including NHL Seattle. Other projects include; Inter Miami, XFL, and Oakland A’s.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Lead the planning, development and activation of selling premium club product offerings at Belmont Arena.
Lead in recruiting, hiring, and training Manager, Premium Club sales team consisting of over 8 sales professionals.
Champion and nurture an exciting and positive culture through the sales team; through team building initiatives, professional development programs, innovative motivational techniques, and 1-on-1 relationships.
Lead the planning and implementation of all outbound sales efforts, including product launches, sales events, seller incentives, and buyer incentives, focused on premium club products.
- Work closely with the Elevate & NYI Business Intelligence teams establishing, monitoring & lead evaluation plans. Build data driven outreach plans.
- Work closely with the Elevate & NYI Marketing teams to plan and implement sales and premium brand driven marketing campaigns.
- Provide reporting information by maintaining and being able to produce accurate reports of sales, effort metrics, and event recaps on a regular basis.
- Work closely with the Elevate & NYI CRM teams to maintain accurate customer and prospective customer records in our database and distribute leads in an efficient manner.
- Work with the NYI sales and service management teams to assure transparent communication and a seamless and efficient transition of new accounts.
- Represent Elevate and other partners professionally
The qualifications listed below represent the credentials necessary to perform the essential functions of this position. To be successful in this position, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required;
- Minimum of 8+ year sales experience, preferably in Sponsorship, Premium or Ticket Sales.
- Minimum 4+ years of team leadership, hiring, training, developing, ect.
- History as a top revenue producer for a sports and/or entertainment organization - Preferably in the Tri-State area
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Basic proficiency with computers and MS Office programs.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM system and Archtics ticketing system preferred, but not required.
- Must possess an authentic, outgoing, ambitious and dedicated attitude towards building strong relationships and exceeding goals.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship building and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact comfortably and professionally with members of all departments across the company.
- Results-oriented approach to selling and campaign management.
- Strong time-management skills and the ability to multi-task and manage multiple campaigns in an effective and professional manner.
- Must have the ability to maintain professional behavior and appearance;
- Must have the ability to demonstrate uncompromised judgment and discretion to protect the confidentiality/privacy of others, and company documents and records;
- Must have a strong sense of self-awareness and emotional intelligence, strong interpersonal conflict resolution, and problem-solving skills;
- Must have good decision-making skills, solid judgment and interpersonal effectiveness;
- Must have an interest and ability in serving others as one of the primary functions of their job;
- Must be flexible & reliable team player, both within own department and within company as a whole;
- Must possess strong communication skills; must be comfortable with engaging in a variety of different communicative modes (verbal, non-verbal, and written) and being attuned to others through strong, active listening skills;
- Must have excellent written skills;
- Must be able to identify problems, their sources, and their potential solutions while continuing to successfully conduct day-to-day operations without interruption;
- Must have a strong command of reasoned, measured decision-making based upon analyzing the pros and cons of each potential decision to be made.
- Travel Requirements
- May be required to travel on rare occasions
- Physical Demands
- This position requires the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
- Work Environment
- The incumbent primarily works in an office environment, however, is expected to attend all Races and Events.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.