*In order to be considered for this role, after clicking "apply now" above and being redirected, you must fully complete the application process on the follow-up screen. *
To ensure the safety and enjoyment or our guests, contractors and employees while enforcing company policy in a positive and professional manner, through patrolling assigned areas and through interpersonal communications. Monitoring and controlling the movements of patrons, visitors and contractors using various methods is also a main component of the job.
- Monitor assigned areas within the assigned properties to ensure guest safety and compliance with building policy.
- Greet, monitor and control the movements of patrons, visitors, employees and contractors.
- Conduct varying levels of screening of guests, employees and visitors as directed.
- Monitor all electronic systems (fire board, alarm panel, cameras, access system).
- Create documentation for all pertinent events and maintain daily log sheets.
- Remain calm and professional in all situations.
- Report pertinent information to supervisor.
- Conduct routine surveillance rounds in and around the assigned properties including the outside perimeter.
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Must be able to obtain New York State certification
Previous law enforcement or security experience is preferred but not required.
Must be able to stand, sit, walk for extended and varying periods of time; Must be able to walk stairs; Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.; Must be willing and able to respond to emergent situations; Must be able to work irregular hours including weekends, overnight shifts, holidays and unscheduled and forced overtime shifts; Must be able to work effectively with limited supervision at times.
Rochester Arena, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ExperiencePreferred Part Time