PROJECT MANAGER - EVENT EXECUTION
BallerTV is a venture-backed startup on a mission to rapidly expand the spectrum of sports coverage so you'll never miss a game again. We provide live video, replays and highlights of the nation's top amateur sports events. Using a combination of top-end logistics and cutting-edge broadcast technology, BallerTV is uniquely poised to transform the sports media landscape.
This position plays a central role in the coordination and execution of numerous sporting events we cover simultaneously across the country. As a Project Manager, you’ll play an important role on the operations team as you work to manage the logistics for multiple events from staffing, coordinating schedules, and monitoring expenses to contacting event directors, working with our internal departments, and completing various tasks to ensure events are executed to a high standard. Our ideal candidate has exceptional communication skills, is organized and detail-oriented, and passionate about sports.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan and execute multiple sporting events simultaneously
- Actively recruit and schedule staff for upcoming events
- Coordinate travel plans and reconcile payments and expenses for various contractors
- Monitor P&Ls of events
- Coordinate equipment logistics with contractors and internal stakeholders
- Manage relationships with key contractors, event directors, and facility managers
- Manage multiple projects/tasks in various stages of the event lifecycle
- Research, gather, and input data into internal database
- Monitor the performance of live events
- Communicates and troubleshoots issues with BallerTV support staff
- A minimum education level of: Bachelor’s Degree
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills, and presentation and speaking skills
- Can thrive in high pressure situations and a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage and complete multiple assignments simultaneously with great attention to detail and a positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to think quickly on your feet
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a small team environment
- Proficient knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office programs and Google Apps
- May have some light travel to events
- Background check required.
Job Type: Full Time
Compensation: Salary + Benefits
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.