BallerTV is a venture-backed startup on a mission to rapidly expand the spectrum of sports coverage so you'll never miss a game again. We provide live video, replays and highlights of the nation's top amateur sports events. Using a combination of top-end logistics and cutting-edge broadcast technology, BallerTV is uniquely poised to transform the sports media landscape.
This position plays a central role in the coordination and execution of numerous sporting events we cover simultaneously across the country. As a Warehouse Worker, you’ll be helping manage equipment and inventory, pack and restock equipment, and complete various tasks which will be critical in the success of our operations. Our ideal candidate is reliable, organized, detail-oriented, and passionate about sports.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Auditing inventory, general housekeeping
- Loading and unloading, packing and unpacking, inbound processing, scanning, shipping and receiving, put-a-way,
- Data entry into computerized inventory control systems and inventory control.
- Coordinates with the BallerTV Logistics team
- Communicates and troubleshoots issues with BallerTV Logistics team
- Transporting, load-in and load-out equipment for field/court production in the region.
- Ability to run errands prior to event and en-route to/from event venues.
- A minimum education level of: High School Diploma or GED required
- A minimum of 1-2 years of related work experience
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
- Have a reliable form of transportation
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage and complete multiple assignments at the same time with great attention to detail and a positive attitude.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to think quickly on feet
- Ability to regularly stand, bend, lift, and use hands to handle packages or stand on feet for long periods of time. Ability to lift and/or move up to 60 pounds with no assistance.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to drive cargo van and has a valid driver’s license
- Regular and dependable attendance & punctuality
- Background check required.
- Experience working in operations and logistics, warehouse, or project management
- Minimum Excel skills
Job Type: Part-Time/Contract/Weekend Work
Pay Rate: $20/Hour
Visit www.BallerTV.com for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.